Chapter 4: The Airport

Chapter Four: The Airport

(I'm gonna do Prussia's POV cause I wanna do some PruCan OwO)

_________________________________

Ze Awesome Prussia's POV:

"Ugh... Mein not awesome Brudur didn't have to be that mean. I guess he couldn't handle my awesomeness! Kesesesese~" I said to myself while I walked on the sidewalk. I take out my phone and put my earphones to continue listening to music.

Seriously, West got to learn to relax like me! He's too strict and needs to cut loose once in a while. I'm still surprised that I got him to do the German Sparkle Party that one time... But anyways, West is a party pooper, and I am awesome.

I continued walking, staring at the car as it went faster and continued leaving me behind... OK maybe West was serious about leaving me... well at least he didn't throw away my luggage.

I turn around to see a little white teddy bear behind me. It was following me and it startled me when it started talking. "Who are you?" It said with a high pitched voice. I picked it up and laughed. A talking Teddy Bear who moves by itself, as if my day wasn't crazy enough. "I am the Awesome Prussia!"

Before I could rant more about how awesome I am, I hear a faint shouting in the distance. "Kumajiro! Where did you go?" I look up to see someone running at our direction. He looked like America, but wore a Canadian flag hoodie. I met this person before once in a world meeting, France introduced me to him, but guessing by the flag, he must be Canada.

He finally slowed his pace when he saw me and the bear, he looked tired. "There you are! Don't run off like that again!" He pointed at the bear which jumped out of my arms. "Who are you?" It asked. Canada picked him up and sighed. "I'm Canada..." I barely noticed that he was carrying luggage with him, probably going towards the airport as well.

He looked up at me and then looked down nervously, "Thanks for finding Kumajiro..." he said quietly while I grinned. "No Prob Matt!" I patted his back which made him drop his glasses. He picked them and looked at me surprised.

"You remembered me?" "Of Course! The awesome Prussia never forgets someone who is almost as awesome as me! Kesesese~" I replied and smiled. He slightly smiled and put his glasses back and stared at me. I barely noticed how pretty his violet eyes are... I was spaced out until he started talking again.

"So... why are you walking by yourself?..." he asked and carried his polar bear. "Oh, my unawesome brother pushed me out of the car for being 'too loud and annoying'"

"You are a little too loud and somewhat annoying..." he whispered and laughed. "Hey!" I playfully punch his shoulder and chuckled. Canada is quiet and timid, but he is fun to hang around with.

"What about you? You're going to the airport too right?"

"Oh yeah... I already got my bags packed up... but America, France, and England forgot about me and didn't even noticed that I wasn't in the car with them..." he whispered in a sad tone. I frowned at the thought of that. Poor Canada, why do everyone forget about him? He is unforgettable! He is almost as awesome as me! How can somebody forget his nice blond hair with his cute curl, or his awesome pancakes, or his pretty, adorable eyes?! Annnnd now I sound like a crazed fan girl talking about a cute celebrity...

I looked at him and smiled. "Maybe you're too awesome to be around them and only awesome people can notice you! Like me!" He put his head up with a confused expression and I notice him blush. "D-Did you just called me awesome?..." "Hell Yeah I did! Now let's go! They are probably waiting our awesome arrival already!" I said and hold his hand to walk with him.