Chapter 2: Living Together?!

Chapter Two: Living Together?!

A/N: I will not be writing the accents cause I suck at that (Except Japan's cause it is adorabre) But I will try using some words ^_^

___________________________________

Germany POV

I was surprised to see that almost everyone had the same letter. Earlier that morning, I went to the kitchen table to see the three letters. I thought it was suspicious so I kept them.

We all looked at eachother with confused looks and started to open the letter. It looked like all of the letters had the same content:

Dear Country,

I am writing to the axis and allies, including few others to annouce something important.

It is I, the personification of Earth. And I had made an agreement with your bosses and we came with a decision. Because of all of you are idiots who can't spent a minute without fighting, you will now be living under the same roof until I have decided that all of you can behave properly. No buts, no excuses, you will find tickets to the airplane in your envelope that will take you to your mansion and you better not whine or complain all the way there.

Now get off your lazy asses and start packing and have a safe trip. I hope that this will teach all of you a good lesson and that Earth can finally have peace.

With best regards and love,

Mother Earth

We all looked into the envelope to find the tickets mentioned

Mien Gott... is this some kind of Joke?

First of all, since when is there a personification of Earth?! And the countries. Living together. In the same place... this cannot end well...

As America finished reading the letter out loud, everybody started arguing like always.