Chapter 5: The Trip

Chapter Five: The Trip

A/N: I had a writer's block so it might be a short and bad chapter >_<

____________________________________

Italy's POV

I was still a bit upset that I couldn't bring my pasta with me, but that isn't stop me from being happy that we all gonna be together! I hope that we finally do get along and be with each other! Like I always say, Make Pasta, Not War!

I noticed that fortunately, Romano and Spain weren't kicked out after all.

I sat down between Germany and Japan and started humming to a song while waiting to depart. We were riding in a private plane for only countries, so it was just us. Romano and Spain were sitting behind us. I continued singing to myself as we waited until I was cut off.

"Hey Italy?"

"Yeah Fratello?"

"Shut up. I'm trying to sleep."

I just nodded and became quiet. I got bored really quickly and looked around. Germany was reading a book and Japan was probably sleeping.

"Attention passengers, this is your pilot speaking, please buckle your seat belts for we will be departing soon and-" we hear the pilot speaking until he got cut off by someone else. "Move aside dude! I can do your job way better! OK attention all of you! This is your hero speaking and I we will driving this cool plane Kay? Let's go and I am not responsible if any of you die!" America yelled through the microphone which almost made me go deaf. I got scared at that last sentence and got tense.

"America, you bloody idiot! No way in hell that I'm allowing you be the pilot of this plane!"

"Oh shit! We're all gonna die if that bastard takes over the plane!"

Suddenly everyone started panicking and yelling while America laughed. I got more frightened and covered my face and ears, Trying not to shriek in fear.

"Hang on dudes! Hahahahaha!" Everyone quickly put their seatbelts on and held the seat tightly. I felt my stomach turn as the plane started ascending higher. I closed my eyes tightly, hoping I don't die.

Expecting a crash any minute, I open my eyes and saw that the plane was flying in a normal, calm pace. Everyone was shaking and had wide eyes. "Hahahaha! Did you guys seriously thought I was gonna kill you? Sheesh, I'm not stupid! Hahaha!" I calmed down and sighed.

I was still shaking a bit and finally let my grip go of the seat. I could see the others relaxed and annoyed. I look at Japan who apparently was frozen in fear and looked like a terrified statue. And Germany just shook his head, slightly annoyed and continued reading, as if he wasn't scared.

"Are you Ok Italy?" He asked, noticing that I was still shivering a bit. "Yeah... that was such a scare right?" He slightly chuckled and nodded. "Typical America, making a fool of himself."

After everyone got settled, it started getting noisy and everyone was chatting with each other. It wasn't long before I got bored and sighed. "Hey Doitsu! Wanna play 20 questions? We can take turns asking each other stuff!" "Fine... you go first."

I thought for a while and finally asked, "Hmm... Are you afraid of anything? Because you didn't really freaked out like the rest of us."

Germany stopped and thought about it. "Well... I guess it would be loosing my friends... and being stuck in the same room with Gilbert..." I laugh at his response and nodded.

"I am afraid of losing my friends too! Also the dark, and large spiders, and that we run out of Pasta! That would be horrible! Do you think there's gonna be pasta when we move in? I hope so because if there's not any, I would be very upset!"

I continued talking, getting out of topic. I think Germany was listening in the beginning but then just started to zone out. Somehow I got in a conversation of about cats and then noticed that I was talking to myself because I turned to see Germany asleep. I didn't thought Germany was the type that fall asleep in an airplane or car. I smiled and tried not to laugh. "Aw~ we didn't get to finish our game!" I looked at him, he seemed peaceful but tired. I look around to see if anyone was looking at us, most of them were either talking or sleeping and Japan was talking to China. I quickly leaned in and gave a small kiss on his cheek and covered my face, trying not to blush.

I relaxed but then I turned to Japan who was smiling at me. "I saw that" he quickly said and returned to his chat with the others. Sneaky Japan. I could feel myself blush a bit and smiled.

I yawned and looked at the stars by the window. It was getting dark, how long have we been flying? I was getting tired and felt myself get sleepy. I gave up and closed my eyes.

_____________________________________
Sorry for not updating yesterday, had a writer's block >_<

Is it good so far? I want feedback

Please tell me suggestions or ways I can improve ^_^

Thanks for reading, please comment and vote!

Angelic_Otaku_Melody