Chapter 10: Good Morning

Chapter Ten: Good Morning

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in forever, many things happened but I will try to update more often! Thanks for 200+ views!
______________________________

___Romano's POV___

I woke up to see that Spain was not next to me and I was in the storage room. I remembered what happened last night and rubbed my eyes. I sat up, and then noticed that I was covered by a red cloth. It seemed familiar. I sigh and found my clothes and put them on.

"Ugh... I had a really fucked up dream about Grandpa..." I said to myself. It was really rare for me to think about him, and when I do, it was usually short and quick.

I shrugged it off and tried to walk to the dinning room.

I limped all the way there and sat down. "Ugh, my ass hurts..." I whispered to myself. "What did you said?" I look up to Italy sitting next to me.

"Oh, nothing!... Just thinking to myself." I said quickly and looked down.

"So, what happened yesterday?" He asked and smiled. I looked up and stared at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You know. Did anything happened with you and Spain?" He whispered. I felt myself blush and looked at him. "What the fuck?! What do you mean about me and Spain? How the fuck did you know?!"

He just laughed and responded, "It's quite obvious, Fratello." Then he stopped and whispered quickly, "and it's not like I couldn't hear you two last night..."

Before I could respond, Spain walked in and sat beside me. "Buenos Dias!" He said and smiled at me. "Good morning bastard." I responded and looked at him. Then his two idiotic friends came by.

"So, are you two going to kiss Mon Ami or what?" Said the French bastard.

I glared at Spain. "What did you told them?..." I asked, knowing I'll regret it.

"He left out the details but he did mention the frickle frackle!" Spain tried to make the Prussian idiot shut up and I felt my face heat up in embarrassment and anger.

"You were right Spain! He does turn  red when he's embarrassed! Haha!" Laughed one of the bastards.

"You are all fucking idiots..." I angrily said and continued giving Spain a death glare. "You told them, you stupid bastard?!"

"I'm sorry Romano, but they kept asking and bugging me about it-"

"Are you fucking serious?!" I stand up and stomp away from the dining table. Spain ran after me and tried to stop me, followed by his two friends. "We aren't even dating and and you go showing off that you fucked me!" I yelled. Well shit... I guess everybody in the house hear that now..., I thought.

"Roma... I'm sorry, I truly am, I didn't thought you would get this upset. I love you and you know that right? Please don't be angry at me..." he stared at me straight in the eyes, slowly making me calm down. I just continued glaring back at him, wondering what he'll do next. He then smiles, "and if you're upset about us not officially dating, then I can fix that!"

Spain then quickly snatched a rose from France's hand and faced me as he took my hand.  "Lovino Vargas, I know I may seem like an idiot to you, and you call me a bastard all the time. And I know this might not be a good time since your still angry at me, but Te Amo, I love you so much Romano. And I will be so happy if I can call you mine, and I'll be yours. So please, will you out with me?" He smiled and handed me the rose.