Chapter 6: Moving In

Chapter Six: Moving In

______________________________

Germany's POV

I am afraid of loosing my friends... and the ones I care for...

I had made a promise to go back to someone, but I never did... I let them down and let their heart shatter...

I keep remembering missing pieces of memories of when I was younger, but it's not clear enough for me to understand.

This morning, I had found a box which contained a black robe and cap. It looked familiar. Later, I saw one of Italy's paintings, it was a young boy who wore the same exact clothing.

What confused me the most is why Italy always becomes sad when Holy Rome is mentioned. But whoever he was, he keeps appearing in my dreams... always holding hands with a younger, smaller Italy...

"ATTENTION PASSENGERS! THE HERO WILL BE LANDING THE PLANE SOON GET READY!" I woke up as I heard America yell through the microphone. I tried to sit up but saw that Italy was leaning his head on my shoulder and was asleep. I tried to push him off without waking him, but every time his head went to the other side, he would just come back and leaned onto me. Italy wrapped his arms around me and murmered in his sleep.

How can he just sleep like that without waking up? He is kinda cute when he's asleep... No Germany, don't think about that now. I mentally slapped myself and started shaking Italy to wake him.

"Italy. Italy wake up. Italy!"

"Ve~..." I sighed and shook my head. "Don't make me do this again..." I came closer to his ear and whispered, "I once killed a man with a grape and his own mustache in his sleep remember?" At that moment, Italy quickly opened his eyes and woke up and sat up straight. "OK OK! I'm awake!"

I tried not to laugh as he relaxed and looked around. "Are we landing soon?" I nodded and saw him smile. He really was excited to move in, wasn't he?

_________ TimeSkip to the House (Finally =^=) ________

Italy's POV