Chapter 3

We just reached the woods' entrance and I'm finally becoming aware of everything going on. He is taking me INTO the woods. Why did I let him take me here? Surely, he is going to kill me here and abandon my  body where no one will ever find it.

Gerard turned around and locked my gaze.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise," he whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. Again, in his eyes,  the truth is being displayed, "but I have to know you trust me." Trust him? He kind of just kidnapped me, making me agree with those damn beautiful eyes, and now he wants me to trust him? What's even going on, anyway?

"I trust you, Gerard." I just blurted out before I could even realize what I was thinking. A smile spreads across his face, quicker than a flash of lightning.

"Good" he said, turning around and pulling me with him, further into the dense forest.

After a few more minutes of walking, we arrive in front of a wooden cabin. He's walking up to the door, pulling me along, and opens it, pulling me in behind him.

Inside lies a small kitchen to the right, and a living room to the left. Why would he even need a kitchen? I laugh to myself and he turns around and gives me a confused look. He's pulling me towards some stairs at the back of the cabin and we walk into what looks like a bedroom.

"This is where we will be sleeping." he says proudly, gesturing to the double-sized bed.

"Wait, what? We?" I somehow manage the courage to question him.

"Well, yeah. I only have one bed so we will both be sleeping here, and I can't let you leave, love. You already know too much about me, so it's either you stay here with me," he turns to face me and smiles in a mocking way, "or I kill you. Your choice, what will it be, love?"

My eyes widened as fear rose up in me.

"I would love to stay here with you."  I quickly spat out.

He chuckles and his grin widens.

"Good, because I'd love to have you stay here with me, Alice." He whispers my name and winks, smiling. For some reason, this caused me to break out into a mad blush, and I looked down, suddenly finding the wooden floorboards very interesting.

"Well, I think it'd be best if you rested now, you must be very tired from all that running I put you through." Gerard said. I looked up and he's grinning proudly. He WOULD be proud of that, psychopath.

"Uhh, yeah, I am." I squeak out.

"Well then, come lay down." He says, motioning to the bed next to him.

I scurry over to the bed and hop in, kicking off my shoes. I'm pulling the covers up over my whole body, trying to curl myself up and hide away as much as I can, when I hear him chuckle and the bed shift. I pull the covers back a little to see him laying down next to me.

"Goodnight." He whispers into my ear, kissing my forehead. I immediately whip the covers up over me again, causing him to emit another chuckle. I'm trying to think happy thoughts to fall into a peaceful sleep, but all I can think about is how I'm going to survive this, Gerard, to be exact. Somewhere during my thoughts, I fall asleep and am sent into a terror-filled dreamworld of blood-sucker nightmares.