the alternate ending is now the original & the only ending.

Okay, I decided to scrap the idea of having an alternate ending & the original, mostly because I liked the alternate ending better because it calls for a sequel & it's just better. If any of you want to know what the original ending was, it was what Frank and Gerard normally do with girls. (seduce them, gain their trust, say they love them, then end their life.) So, in the original ending, it ended with something like:

Alice's POV

"You know, you shouldn't have trusted me."  Gerard said.

I turned towards him and he had an serious look on his face.

"Why?" I asked, utterly confused.

"Because," he turned towards me, "things will always be the same between the hunter and the prey."

The last thing memory I have about my life is Gerard leaning in to my neck quickly, and intense pain. 

YEAH, & I knew from the beginning that if I were to read a story where they were all cute, vampire/human couple, I wouldn't want it to end by the vampire ending up faking the whole thing & just killing her. So then I got the idea for the alternative ending (in case some people liked the original ending) but then I realized I liked the alternate ending way more & could think of ideas for it easier, AND it would be easier to just have on ending to do (and way less confusing) so I just quit with the whole "alternative/original" ending.

SOOO, "in a nutshell", the alternative ending has become the original one & the original ending is non-existent.

OOOH, if any of you want to write the story on here starting after Chapter 5 using the original ending, message me/comment and I'd love to hand you over the plot for it. But, if you were, you'd start it with "Chapter 6" & have to mention that it was the original ending I had planned for "Things Will Always Be The Same, Between The Hunter And The Prey." and that I handed you the plot to write it because I liked the other ending I had better but still wanted people to get to see what my original ending was, &  it was too much work to be writing two endings. So basically, just explain the whole situation & add my username so they can read the first 5 chapters I have then switch over.

THAT IS ALL, I know this isn't a "real" update but I just did  2 chapters earlier & they were pretty intense (for me, that is) & I'm probably gonna be writing after I finish this, SO IT'S ALL GOOD.

BYE FOR NOW MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.