Chapter 4

“Where are we going, mom?” I sigh as mom is driving the car on the Northside of the town, where we go to school as well.
“Pop’s,” she says, parking her car suddenly. I look out of the window and sigh.
“With who?” Kev asks.
“Come on,” she just says, getting out of the car. I take Millie out of the seat and then the car.
“Betty,” she says with her adorable voice.
“What?” I ask with a cute voice as we enter the diner. She doesn't answer anything anymore, so I tickle her, making her giggle.
“Stop,” she giggles. I kiss her cheek multiple times in the row. But I freeze immediately, seeing in whose booth mom just sat in. My siblings snigger at me and go and sit down as well.
“Mom,” I say between my teeth and I see Jug's smirk. My mom smiles at me. “I swear to god, you can't give me a break on Saturday? I'm already grounded.”
“For going to the principal's office every day,” FP says.
“So was he,” I whine, pointing at Jug.
“No Tuesday or Friday,” he smiles and bites his burger.
“He’s grounded too,” his little sister says. I sigh and sit down next to Kelly, placing Millie on her lap.
“5, your sister.” I roll my eyes at him.
“Why are you here?” I sigh, looking at Jug.
“To get your number,” he says. I roll my eyes. He's been trying to get my number for days now.
“To get you two to be friends. You're ruining your changes to go to college with that insulting and detention you get,” FP says.
“That's why we're gonna do this every Saturday,” mom says.
“What?” we all ask.
“Mom, it's Saturday,” Kelly protests. “Why we?”
“It’s a brunch, I'm not gonna cook for you at home just before we come here,” mom says. I just roll my eyes and look down at my lap.
“You tired or something?” Jug asks. “I’ve never heard you that quiet.” I narrow my eyes at him as the others are sniggering.
“I’m disappointed to see you on Saturday. I hoped I can get one day off.” I roll my eyes while saying the last three words.

"Why does my middle finger get an erection every time I think of you?" Jug asks after I've given him another sarcastic and mean comeback.
"I don't know," I sigh. "Maybe your dick's out of function after 16 years of fucking every single girl you see."
"For god's sake, can you two stop? We're stuck here every single Saturday because of you two," Kelly says.
"Right? Just keep your mouth shut," Polly says.
"Jughead, what grades to you have?" my mom asks instead. I smile at the table, wanting to know that too.
"Uh, depends... English is an A, the other ones not so much."
I look up at him with raised eyebrows and open my mouth to say something. "Shut up or we're gonna have to do that for more than a month," he says.
"What? So that you could-"
"I don't even need to hear your whole sentence to know you're extremely jealous."
"Oh please, I'm the jealous one? You've been trying to find the guy I told you was my boyfriend the whole week."
"You have a boyfriend? Hello, Betty, why am I the last one to hear this?" Kevin asks, looking offended.
"No, Kev. I don't have a boyfriend," I say and look at Jug's reaction. He looks like he has made an idiot out of himself. "Feel like blushing much?" I smirk, which actually only gives him more strength to come through this situation.
"In that case, princess. Why haven't you given me your number yet?"
"You either stop calling me that or-"
"Or what, princess?" he smirks, making my teeth clink together and him chuckle.
"Take one fucking day off of being a jerk, can you do that?" I ask, really annoyed by him.
He laughs. "Just because you're on your period doesn't mean you can be such a bitch."
"Just because you have a dick doesn't mean you can be one either, but well..."
They laugh at us. "I'm actually living for the sexual tension between you two," Kevin says. I narrow my eyes, but keep staring into these greenish blue eyes of Jughead.
"Seriously, please give me your number," Jug sighs.
"I don't do desperate, sorry," I say.
"Why not?" he smirks.
I roll my eyes. "I told you to stay away."
"You told me to fuck off and that it's never gonna happen," he corrects me.
"Exactly. The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass an wait," I say, making all of them laugh, but mom sigh.
"Betty, please." I look at her and she's looking at Millie.
"Hey, Mills, you remember what I thought you?" I ask.
She looks up at me with a giggle and then looks at Jughead. "You're a dick." Jug chuckles, looking at her like she's extremely cute.
"High five," I say quietly and she hits my hand. I kiss her hair and smile at Jughead. He does the same and then we start eating, just sitting in silence, mom extremely mad at me. I feel Jug's eyes on me and then hear his voice then. “You’re beautiful.” I raise my eyebrows and look up at him. He smirks and looks at me as I'm sipping my vanilla milkshake and smirking at the same time. "I'm serious, you're hot, why won't you just give me your number?”
I gulp that milkshake down and look at him. "You're an extreme dick, you know that, right? You call me a slut and then you want my number?" I ask.
"Well you did just call me a dick even though you're obviously into me, so what's the difference?"
I smile bigger and turn his fries around and take one.
"Careful, he's gonna kill you," Jellybean says.
"I'd like to see him try," I say and look back at Jug.
He's smirking. "I won't, if you give me your number."
"So desperate," I smirk and take a piece of paper out from my pocket with a pen.
"You just carry these things around?" FP asks.
"She writes a lot," Kev says.
I smirk at Jughead as he looks as I start writing a number down. I write it down and fold the little paper together. I hold it up for him and he grabs it rapidly and starts to put into his pocket, but I stop him.
"So you just collect them like that and call one of them every night you feel like you need a blowjob," I say.
"Bet-" mom starts, but Jug smirks and answers me.
"These ones are in my left one," he says. "You're going in my right."
"You should check the paper at first, she's not the kind of girl to give that out so easily,” Kelly says.
“Yeah, you should know, she hasn’t given it to you after multiple tries,” Kev smirks. Jug raises his eyebrows as I grin and tilt my head a little, taking three more of his fries. He opens it and it's already upside down, so he smirks and looks up at me with a smirk.
--,-- 370HSSV
"Never call me a slut again," I say and get up. I pull myself into the booth behind me and then get up and walk to the door.
"See you tomorrow!" he yells.
I raise my hand up, over my head and don't look back at him as I show him my middle finger.