Chapter 10

“Baby?” Jug asks quietly.
“Hm?” I hum into his bare chest, his arms wrapped around me, our naked bodies pressing together.
“I’m hungry,” he says. I smile a little and press a soft kiss onto his chest, keeping my eyes closed to enjoy the moment. “I know you wanna stay here, but after we eat we can come back,” he says, stroking my hair.
“Then you won't be naked anymore,” I whine and look up at him with a smirk what he gives back at me.
“Well I don't have anything against round 4,” he says.
I roll my eyes and sit up in his arms, pulling the duvet with me to cover my boobs though he can see half of my butt like this probably. He sits up after me and kisses me softly before sliding his legs off the bed and grabbing his boxers from the ground and pulling them on. He then gets up to get the other clothes as I see mine in the other end of the room.
“You’re strong,” I mumble with a smirk, making him laugh. He throws his shirt into my face and I chuckle, pulling it on and enjoying his smell on it. Also it falls to my butt, so I get up and take my panties and pull them on after what I take a pair of grey sweatpants from my closet and pull them on.
Just as I'm tying the laces on my pants, I feel his arms snake around my waist and then his chin on my shoulder, looking at what I'm doing. I start to smile and do it slower than I should, just to get more of the good feeling. But when I'm done, he doesn't let go. Instead, his lips move onto the collar of his shirt and he kisses my neck softly, making my stomach shutter again and body shiver as his lips start moving up my neck, sucking on it softly. He left marks earlier probably, so he is just kissing them all over again I think. From what I understand, he made four on the right side, two on the left and them one just below my chin and probably some on my collarbone, but that's covered in his shirt at the moment.
His lips move up my jawline, to my temple, and then back down again. He presses a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth and I turn my head a little, so that he can kiss me normally, even though I'm smiling. We pull away in a few seconds and smile at each other before he pecks my lips once again and takes my hand, leading me downstairs into the kitchen.
He opens the fridge and looks at it while I smirk. “You have a habit to make yourself feel like at home,” I say.
He smirks and looks at me. “Yup. Do you want that I cook or you wanna cook or we get sandwiches?” he asks me.
“You can cook,” I smile. “Just not macaroni, Polls will kill me if I eat all of it.”
“Why?” he chuckles, taking out some other things instead, most of them vegetables.
“Because it's the only thing she can cook. Kevin too, so…”
He chuckles. “Can you cook?”
“Yeah, me and Kelly,” I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek, now letting go of my hand to look through the cabinets for something. Rice. “You wanna watch a movie?” I ask him.
He smiles at me. “Yeah, sure.” I stand on my tiptoes and peck his lips before leaving him to cook and go to pick out a movie from Netflix myself.

“Hey! We're home!” I hear Polly's voice.
“Hey!” I shout back and keep looking at the TV, cuddling with Jug, smirking as he's chuckling. He's still only in his sweatpants and boxers and I'm still only in my sweatpants and his shirt. Doesn't matter that we have a blanket over us.
I hear them coming into the living room and we both look at their shocked faces, Millie being the only one who just runs to me. Since I'm in Jug's arms, I can't move good, but Jug lifts her off the ground, on my body.
“Hey,” he says and kisses her hair, making her giggle as she hugs me.
“She needs a change, guys,” I tell my siblings.
“Go ahead,” Polly says and wants to go out of the room, but Kev stops her.
“Polls, change her. I need to talk to our sister,” he says. I smirk and look back at the movie and so does Jug after Polly takes Millie from me.
“Did you guys have sex?” Kelly just asks.
“Maybe,” Jug says and kisses my cheek softly. That's what he has gotten from me. He's heard me answer everyone in our school maybe at everything.
“Oh my gosh, Betty, I wanna hear all about it,” Kevin says, making Jug laugh.
“Seriously, dude? I'm still here you know,” he laughs.
“I don't care, besides- OH MY GOD, YOU'RE WEARING HIS SHIRT!” he exclaims, making Kelly giggle in the kitchen and me just roll my eyes with a little smile and look back at the movie. “Are you shirtless? Dude, can you show me your abs?” Kev asks, making me giggle now, earning a kiss from Jug on my forehead for that.
“I don't have abs,” he says.
“Yes you do,” I say, my hand on his stomach, caressing them softly.
“No, I do not,” he says and kisses my nose. “I need to work out more and eat less to get them.”
“You have them and I don't want you having them more than now,” I say. “They’re great and if you have more, it doesn't look beautiful anymore.” I kiss his bare chest softly and keep ignoring my brother, looking back at the movie. Jug chuckles at me and keeps stroking my hair like before.
Kelly comes back into the living room and sits into the armchair with a plate of food that Jug made. “Can I eat that?” she asks, already eating it.
“Well you already kinda are,” Jug says, lifting Millie back on top of me as she just came back.
“Bite,” Kevin says and Kelly lets him taste it. “Wow, that's good, Jug.”
“Hey, how do you know it was him?” I protest.
“Tell me one time your food was that healthy,” Kelly says, looking at me while eating. I pout and look at Millie instead, who's tugging my hair.
“What?” I ask her.
“Play,” she says.
“Shouldn’t you take a nap right now?” I ask her.
“No,” she giggles and keeps tugging on my hair.
“She slept in the car,” Polly tells me, coming here too now and sitting on the ground, back resting against Kevin's feet who's sitting next to our feet.
“Play,” Millie says again, but this time to Jughead with a big smile.
“What do you wanna play?” he asks.
“My room,” she says, getting excited. Jug sighs and looks at me.
“Well you can't back out now,” I chuckle and kiss his cheek. “Have fun.”
“Nuh-uh, you're coming with us,” he says, getting up with Millie in his arms. He rests her on his hip as I always do and pulls me up with his other hand.
“Dude, you have abs,” Polly says.
“See?” I chuckle and he rolls his eyes as we step over Polly and my dog who she is petting.
We go upstairs and I point on Millie's door, because he's never been in anyone's rooms except for mine. “Oh wow,” he says, seeing the room.
I raise my eyebrows and look at Millie, who's giggling for some reason. “Mills, when did you have the time to do this?” I ask, staring at the toys splattered all over the floor.
“Don't know,” she says and Jug smirks at my face before sitting down on the floor, her on his lap.
“Feel free to play,” I tell him sarcastically and start cleaning up. He laughs and nods as Millie brings him one of the toys.
I start cleaning up, but keep looking at the two of them. She is really opened with him and giggles at all the funny voices he makes. Jughead obviously thinks she's cute, but who wouldn’t really. Also I love watching how he's not embarrassed to play with the toys or help her with her magical other world she's living in while she plays. I like looking how he tries to understand what she's saying and then practically takes a guess when he doesn't. Or when he talks with her in his baby voice, which is all the time, I love listening to it. It sends some kind of feeling down my spine, creating a picture in front of my eyes.
I see myself, holding a blond baby boy while Jughead is playing with two little girls in front of me on the grass, both brunette. The boy in my arms has Jughead's eyes and both of the girls have mine.
“Betts?” Jug asks and I get back to reality. He's looking at me with a small smile. “What were you thinking about, you seemed so dreamy?” he asks.
“I uh- nothing,” I let out a quiet chuckle and sit on the ground next to them. He kisses my temple sweetly and keeps playing with Millie, my head on hid shoulder, looking at him with my eyes and a smile.
He catches me doing that in a few minutes and starts grinning. “What?” he asks with the same baby voice.
“You’re cute,” I breathe out and kiss his cheek and then his lips for a second and then look back at Millie. “Come on baby, give me a job.” Jug chuckles at that, but I find him staring at me sometimes too.