Chapter 19

“Watch over her. And I mean it,” I say to Kevin and Fangs, pointing my finger at my brother's chest.
“Why are you going so early anyways? Shouldn't people go out at like 8?” Fangs asks, because the time is about 3pm.
“Look. After her.”
“They’ll be fine,” Jug chuckles and takes my hand. “Come on.” I give Kevin a warning look and go outside with Jug. “You’re seriously worried?” he chuckles.
“They’re together in the house and have to babysit Millie, what do you think they'll do?” I ask.
He starts laughing, handing me a helmet. “Seriously, Jug,” I chuckle as he looks at me with loving eyes. “We can always wait until she's asleep, but if they just disappear and she'll be alone then I'm worried,” I say.
“Don't worry, baby. She'll be fine.” He gives me a kiss on my forehead before I pull his helmet on and get on the back of his bike.
“Where are we going?” I ask. He told me to dress casually. It's Valentine's day, but he knows I hate going to restaurants and places like that so he's taking me somewhere else.
“Hold on tight, okay? If you want a stop, just tell me,” he says, turning the engine on.
“How long's the drive?” I ask.
“Two hours or so,” he says as I wrap my arms around him.
I frown. “New York?”
“No.” He takes my hands on his stomach into his and pulls my arms tighter together. “Makes me feel better,” he says and I feel him smiling as I kiss the back of his jacket.

“Where are we?” I ask, seeing only trees around me. The sunset is about to happen, so it's dark in the forest which I don't like.
“You'll see,” he says, taking the bag what was attached to the bike.
I move my hand against him, looking for his. He gives it to me after placing the bag over his shoulders and I grip it tightly, making him chuckle. “Aww, you're scared of the dark,” he teases. I hit him with his own hand and make him snigger. I step closer to him, my side against his. “Everything alright?” he asks now and kisses my head before we start walking.
“I just don't like dark when I'm not at home,” I answer truthfully.
“I'm sorry. Maybe you wanna drive closer?” he asks quietly, knowing that I have a trauma from that dark street when that man attacked me.
“Closer to what?” I ask.
“We have to walk a few minutes, but we can go closer if you want?” he asks, slowing down  little more.
“I'm fine if you're here with me. Just don't let go of my hand,” I say, holding it tightly in mine, my other hand touching his fingers in every few seconds.
“I won't,” he assures and starts walking faster again so that we'd get out of here faster. In about three minutes, I see light though. It's not really dark outside yet, just the trees weren't letting any of the light in. We stop on the end of the grass where it turns into sand.
We're at the beach. The forest covers the sand in about 100 feet on both sides, which makes this place just a tiny beach lap with cold water reaching the shore. The sun is about to set, so the sky is already a little yellow.
I start smiling and I feel Jug's eyes on me. I look at him and see him smiling. “You like it?” he asks.
“Yeah,” I say. We both keep smiling as my hand finds its way onto his cheek and my thumb strokes it softly before I lean up and kiss him.
When we pull away, he kisses my nose. “You wanna eat, baby?”
“God yes,” I say and pull him to the beach.

“Wait wait wait,” I breathe out and pull away from his lips, panting. “If we do this right now, tomorrow we'll both be sick,” I say.
He chuckles. “Do we really care at the moment?”
“No,” I say and attack his lips again, my hands running up and down his bare chest. We part for a few seconds so that he could pull my shirt off and over my head. I see him looking at my boobs and bra and that makes me feel like I wanna tease him a little. “Like what you're seeing?” I ask with a smug smile.
His eyes flicker up to look into mine. “Mhmm,” he says and gives me a kiss on my lips before moving down my jawline and neck and collarbones, unclicking my bra as I moan under his aggressive love bites.
I start undoing his belt and zip the jeans open on myself while he kisses my breast, running his hands up and down my sides gently, making me shiver. I'm looking down at him with a smile and running my hand through his hair as he's nuzzling his face into my boobs, kissing it.
“Can you undress for me?” I ask quietly. He looks up at me with a smile and doesn't answer, but starts kissing me down my stomach, to my pants. “I meant yourself, goof,” I chuckle.
“Mhmm,” he says against me, his hot breath down there making me even more wet than already. He pushes his pants down and, while pulling off mine, shakes them off his ankles, leaving him completely naked now. He leaves my panties on though, which makes me frown.
I let him kiss my ankles and then make his way up, but I push my underwear down myself and feel him sniggering at that. “You’re really impatient today, baby,” he whispers on my skin, kissing my inner thigh already. I lean a little forward and try to press my thighs together as he starts teasing me, kissing me everywhere around my clit and then sucking on it, but he pushes them back apart carefully while holding my hand and stroking it with his thumb.
“Jug,” I moan his name and feel him getting goosebumps from it. He comes up at me again and connects our lips. I can taste myself in the kiss and it's funny, but also incredibly sexy. He flips us over, so that I'd be on top of him now and I giggle into his mouth and feel him smiling at that.
I kiss him for a while, feeling his dick touching my skin and enjoying it, but then I feel the need to kiss him all over his body, so I start leaving hickeys on his neck and –eventually– on his lower stomach.
I kiss his hips and his stomach, leaving red bites there, making him moan. The next move I make is kissing his dick. This is the thing making him moan the most; when I mouth it once in a while, but never really give him a blowjob, that pisses him off and makes him want me like he did with me earlier.
“Baby, come on,” he says, his hands going under my armpits as he pulls me up to him, making both of us laugh. We keep laughing into the kiss and he rolls us over again, his penis teasing me around my vagina.
“I’m on the pill now,” I moan as he kisses my collarbone.
“I know,” he whispers and moves back up at my lips. He doesn't go inside me though.
“Juggie,” I moan as we're rubbing our hips together in the exact same movement, circling.
“Okay,” he chuckles and pushes himself into me. We both moan. It feels AMAZING. He lets me get used to his length and then starts moving inside and out slowly.
“Come on,” I breathe out and groan and he starts going faster. He starts kissing me down my neck and sucking on it aggressively, my hand in his hair, tugging it towards me.
“I'm coming,” I warn him even though he hasn't been inside me for a long time yet.
“Me,” he groans as my inner walls tighten around him and both of us cum. Then he falls down next to me and uses his last strength to pull me into his arms. “Too,” he says and gives me a kiss on my sweaty forehead. I giggle quietly and kiss his chest, wrapping my leg over his torso.
We lie like this for a while and then he leans down and kisses my cheek. “How about we go swimming?”
“It’s February,” I say and give him the ‘seriously' look.
“I know. But it's already 60 degrees outside, if we're sick, we're sick. And we can dry ourselves up in the blanket you used before?” He looks really sincere and like he really wants me to join him in the water.
“Baby,” I sigh. “It’s like 40 degrees,” I say, stroking his abs next to me.
“Just a second? It's much more dangerous to get sweaty in such a cold weather,” he says, mocking my voice the last four words. I hit his arm, making him laugh. “I promise, if you get sick, I'll take care of you and Millie.”
I smile a little, making him smile too. He sits up with me and takes my hand as we walk towards the freezing water.

“Kev, Fangs, you in here?” I ask, not too loud, wondering that Millie is asleep. We hear shuffling in the kitchen, so I keep holding Jug's hand and go there. I freeze on the door, seeing Millie sitting on the table, her hands and face covered in peanut butter and jelly. She has bread too, but she just keeps taking this stuff from the two cans with her hands and eating it, making it fall all over her pajamas as well.
Jug starts laughing next to me, which makes Millie look up and smile too. “Kevin, get your ass down here! NOW!” I yell.
“Hey cutie. What are you doing?” Jug asks Millie softly, going to her.
“Eating,” she giggles. Jug sighs with a smirk and looks at me.
“Baby why aren't you in bed?” I ask her with a sigh and go to her as well, leaning on the table. She puts her hands on both of my cheeks, making this sticky stuff stick to my face. She smiles at that big. “I wanted sandwich.”
“And why didn't Kevin make you one?” I ask.
“Wanted to make one myself,” she says with her adorable baby accent.
Jug is looking at her with a soft smile, admiring her cuteness. “Baby, you should be asleep,” I say.
“I'm not tired,” she says with a whiny voice.
“After all that sugar, of course you're not,” I say, making her giggle and lick her fingers again.
“Yeah?” Kevin asks, in the kitchen now with Fangs.
“Her blood sugar is high Kev, she isn't supposed to eat after bedtime,” I tell him.
He frowns. “The kid was hungry.”
I roll my eyes and pick Millie up. “Let’s get you clean.” I look at Kev and Fangs now. “You two better clean this mess up,” I say.
“Yes boss,” Fangs smirks. I give him a look and go upstairs with Millie, in the bathroom.
“We need to get you a bath, okay?” I ask. She nods and I sit her down on the toilet lid after what I turn on the water in the bathtub. “So what are you doing up?” I ask her, squatting down in front of her.
“I was hungry,” she says with a small smile.
“You know you can't eat at nights,” I tell her with a slightly strict voice just to get her to realize.
“But I was hungry,” she says.
“I know baby, but next time just ask for a drink, okay?” I ask softly. She nods and I give her a kiss on the forehead before undressing her and then placing her into the bath.
I'm really tired myself, but I take the chance and rinse her hair if she already agreed to get into the bath. I wash her hair and then her body.
After that I wrap her up in a towel and take her to her room and get her new clothes, trying not to fall asleep while she is too awake.
“Let's go to sleep, okay?” I ask her. She shakes her head and tries to run away, but I catch her. “Baby, please. I'm tired,” I say. “It's midnight, okay? We need to go to sleep.”
“No sleep,” she says.
“Yes sleep,” I sigh and sit down with her into the rocking chair in the corner of the room. “I can read to you, okay?”
She nods and I smile at that a little and take one of her small books. “I can read,” she tells me, looking at me, head upside down.
“Oh really?” I ask.
“Uh-huh,” she nods with a smile.
“Well read for me then,” I smirk. She smiles and opens the book in my hands softly. She puts her finger on the first text.
“In the great green room there was a telephone,” she says. “And a red balloon.”
I smile at her cuteness. “Baby, this is the opening credits,” I say and turn the page. “Here.”
She looks at me with a frown. “Why you never read it?”
“Because it's boring. It says the publishing date and stuff like that,” I say, stroking her hair softly. I can see her getting more and more tired every second, so I just start reading the story she's heard thousands of times already with my calm voice.
When it ends, she's stirring between consciousness and sleep. So I just keep rocking with her and stroking her hair while she's totally asleep. After that, I get her in the bed and give her a kiss before leaving the room.
I go upstairs and see Jug already in my bed, so I just undress myself and take his shirt from the ground. I climb under the sheets just in his shirt and he for sure likes it, because he smiles so big. I rest my head onto his biceps and close my eyes while he clicks the light off.
“Tired?” he asks, starting to fondle my hair.
“Mhmm, I'll die in a minute. Night.”
“Night,” he chuckles at my sleepy voice and kisses my temple softly.