'The Broken Girls'

Brick (POV)

She nodded as I calmly smiled as she flushed as I smiled once again looking like a idiot as she looked away.
How can such a cute girl be lost I thought she had strawberry ginger hair, long eyelashes small nose small lips and a small define nose, no feckless clear face her hair was hold into a red bow her hair was high up as she looked at me, I blushed but covered it and started to speak as she was nervously, 'heh I'm i that scary?' I thought her bow on her collar was pink she was wearing a white long sleeve blouse. Wearing some black glasses which kinda made her cuter, her eyes glowed light pink which made it hardly noticeable.

Wearing a navy blue skirt wearing baby pink and white stripped stockings wearing some black shoes wearing a pink hand bag, she looked at me waiting for me to say something. "I apologise my name Brick Jojo" I said she nodded I smiled as I looked at her but she said nothing, 'what's wrong with her? can she talk?" She looked at me and shakes her head. "Oh!! I-I'm sorr-y my name is Bloss-om Utonium" She said as I nodded as she smiled faintly "you have a pretty name" I said as she flushed, as she tried to cover it up.

"Bricky!" Said my childhood friend 'Berserk' as came running to me her messy hair was knotty and tangled compare to blossom her hair was spotless and brushed with care, berserk had a bigger bow than blossom but it was messily done and her bow was dark red the colours of my demonic eyes, as she puts it into a higher Ponytail then blossom, she had dark pink eyes and ginger hair a tiny bit darker then blossom's and she had no freckles and no spots like blossom.

She wore a scruffy looking white blouse long sleeve one wearing a darker pink collar bow and wore the same skirt but way more shorter, wearing some cute black shoes. And wore a plaster on her nose. "Berserk I told you many times to have a bigger skirt! The boys can literally see your pants!" I said as her face just lighten as she smiled and laughed it off and squeezed my cheek.
"Oh bricky boy! You jealous?" She said as she laughed as as twirl around in her skirt as I frowned as she laughed more her laughs were noisy and somehow annoying to my ears, blossom was still looking like a cute hamster, which a adored.

Berserk looked at me and saw what I was looking at, and looked disgusted watching the girl shook head and started picking up the books which she clumsily did she in the past when she accidentally bumped into me, her eyes darken, I could no longer see the sparkles in her eyes, berserk laughed it off and put her arm on her hip. And putted her elbow on my head I hated the fact she was taller than me making me looking like a angry troll: "aww I never found someone quite like her she's like a scrawny little mice trying to fit in" she says as she giggled making the girl I just met flinched, as I roll my eyes.

"Knock it off Berserk" I said as she stopped the giggling as she looked at my expression darken and looked back at the girl and turned to me slowly and snarled at me and started to scold at me, "pwa! Bricky do you fancy her?"
She said as I my eyebrows raised as she looked at me as she gave me more of a disgusted look,
"We only met Is it that hard to give someone respect who is just new" I said trying to defend blossom I looked to her she looked back are eye met, she blushed and looked back, berserk.
"That's so unlike you" she said as she argued back at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Berserk I'm not that bad" I said as I groaned looking back at the girl and mouthed sorry to her luckily berserk didn't see it, and blossom nodded and started to walk back away from us, I guess she didn't want to deal with it.
Looking back at Berserk who just burst as she looked at me.
"Not that bad, remember dexter when he was the new kid?" She said as her lips curled I rolled my eyes and didn't say anymore which made her grinned because she knew she was right but I just didn't want to admit it.

Blossom (POV)

My feelings went back to normal, emotionless and yet somehow I'm angry I leaned on the wall and bit my lips  "What was Senpai doing-?!!!!"  I said unfinished but surprised, I would call him Senpai after knowing his name yet I still called him Senpai, but I guess I would call him senpai because I love him? Whatever! What I had to figure out what was that girl name Berserk was doing with my senpai I thought, obviously close, she wouldn't tease his name and he said nothing for no reason.