'The Broken Girls'

Bubbles smiled it was a Sunday, she woke up with a grin, she was going to meet boomer, her new 1st and only boyfriend of course.
She smiled as she open wide her arms with a big yawn she never felt so alive and happy. She could finally feel emotions for herself but not so sure for with other people except boomer.
She shrugged it off she couldn't care less if she didn't felt emotional with other people or had an emotion with them.
It wasn't really a big deal of a problem for her,
Since she thought she could never get rid of the curse. For this was a big miracle for her she smiled happily as she was bound to get dress into her casual outfits for a Sunday.
Their was really no need to impress her senpai she smiled to herself as she dressed into a light blue hoodie with her dark blue jeans with some black and white stripped nike trainers.
She smiled she now need to deal with the girls that will still downstairs, that currently they where so quiet so it was good for bubbles.

But still had to check them, in case they escaped, she went down the stairs seeing the two girls still on their chairs saying nothing, but breaths that came out of their mouths,
Light, dull green eyes and amber eyes pale the colour of emptiness. Bubbles smiled they where quiet she didn't have to say anything she smiled to herself.
And walked away from the girls as she heard a knock on the door, she sighed she thought it could be boomer,
But wouldn't he be a bit to early she shook her head her hair was still a mess, she sighed she went over to the door hoping it wasn't boomer.

It was buttercup thankfully she sighed and nodded to herself as buttercup sniggered at bubbles hair.
"What happen to your hair?" Buttercup sniggers as bubbles just grunted at buttercup, as she put her hair into a messy ponytail.
"Better?" Bubbles said trying to form a sarcastic grin but was poorly done, only buttercup could form a pretty accurate sarcastic grin.
Buttercup rolled her eyes, "whatever, how the girls?" Buttercup whispers as bubbles nodded and let buttercup in.
"Pretty good they are behaving, like staying quiet I mean" bubbles said shrugging of as buttercup just nodded as she put her bangs over
Her ear. "Oh okay that's good to hear" buttercup says as bubbles nodded as she smiled.
"Yeah" bubbles said as buttercup raised her eyebrow with a smirk on her face as she closed the door behind her so no one can hear their conversation.
"What did you even do to them?" Buttercup sniggers as bubbles Just pulled out a nervous laugh.
"Ah, who thought my little sister can be such a villain" Buttercup laughs a bit as bubbles just rolled her eyes to
The sound of 'little sister' as she glared at buttercup.
"I'm only 2 seconds later then you" bubbles mutters as buttercup just laughs but nods to herself.
"Still.." buttercup said bit got rudely interrupted by bubbles muttering.
"Shut up" bubbles mutters as buttercup raised her hands up and just laughs as bubbles just eyed rolled,
At her while buttercup put down her hands as she went closer to bubbles making bubbles a bit uncomfortable with her going closer then she needed to be.
"Okay spare the details" bubbles said chuckling with excitement.

As bubbles just laughed but nodded, "okay okay, gee hyper much?" Bubbles said as buttercup brushed her comment with a shrug but nodded
With a huge grin on her face. As bubbles spared her the details as buttercup raised her eyebrow as she smirked.
"Wow I never thought you had in you" buttercup smirked as bubbles just laughs as she blushed a bit.
"Oh stop it!" Bubbles blushes a bit red s buttercup just laughs as she put her hair into two messy plates.
"Oh don't you go posh on me" buttercup laughed as she eyed rolled bubbles hand gesture as she smiled.
"Oh just to let you know boomer will be here soon so mind being very quiet" bubbles pounced as buttercup just put on a sulky face as bubbles looked at her with the cutesy eyes.
"Okay okay fine..but you owe me" buttercup huffed as her her bangs blew as bubbles nodded as she smiled giving buttercup the chills.
"Why are you so happy...?" Buttercup said a bit scared as bubbles giggled nervously as she scratched her head.
"Oh you know new boyfriend that's why" bubbles said as buttercup just nodded as she tried to Ignore bubbles wild emotions going all over the place that she couldn't really understand.