'The Broken Girls'

"See you tomorrow!" Bubbles smiled as she waved bye to her blonde, dark blue eyed boyfriend as boomer nodded as he nodded.
"I see you tomorrow too!" Boomer said energetically as he waved goodbye to bubbles as she walked of as boomer smiled to himself and walked back home alone wishing he had the guts to ask if he could ask, her
To sleep in his room in his and his brothers house but he was to shy to ask, since he was still kinda embarrassed by asking her multiple times to hang out on a Sunday, he shrugged it off as he walked further way from bubbles as
Bubbles smiled as she wondered of, thinking what she was going to do tomorrow, she walked back to her home thinking about tomorrow she knew that boomer was going to walk with her to school, she smiled
As she then heard no voice just silence 'where's buttercup?' Bubbles thought as she shook her head it was late and she knew buttercup wouldn't text at night because she sleeps early because she will Blame her sisters if she doesn't.
Bubbles shrugs she didn't care, 'she might be with butch actually..' bubbles thought as dirty pictures flash into her mind as she shook them off.
And got change to go to sleep as she pulled of the blanket so she can slip in as she pulled the covers away laying back down on her bed and started to sleep gently as she snores quietly.
-
Boomer soon made it home as he saw brick with his new found girlfriend as boomer raised an eyebrow.
"Since when did you have a girlfriend?" Boomer asked as he entered his hoisted that he shared with his brothers.
"Since Friday.." Brick said looking at the floor as boomer raised his eyebrow as he just glared at brick confused.
"What? So has she been staying here on a Saturday and today?" Boomer asked as blossom just blushed,
Not saying a word as she still stayed silent as she still kept being on brick lap as brick put his arms Around her waist as she blushed a tint pink, brick resting his head on her shoulder.
"Yeah kind of, it's because she was mostly in my room and you been out and in about ignoring me lately"
Brick scoffed as boomer as boomer just chuckled as brick just gave one of his death stares.
"I wasn't ignoring you I was busy talking to my girlfriend" boomer said proudly as brick tried not to laugh but sniggers a bit as he eyed rolled lying his eyes on his eyes as he just smiled.
"Sure, sure who?" Brick said sarcastically as he looked at boomer as boomer just eyed rolled as blossom just listened, feeling bricks warm breath on her neck, kissing her neck gently.
"Bubbles" Boomer said as brick just laughed and sniggers as boomer just gave a death glare.
"Please..boomer please tell me you made that up in 2 seconds you couldn't have said Chloe or Brook that would've been more believable" Brick snarled as boomer just scoffed as brick.
"Have you not seen your name?" Boomer scoffed back as brick just shot back at boomer back.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Brick scoffed Back as blossom just slapped brick arm gently as brick attention to boomer changed to blossom.
"Boomer is right, anyways aren't you a bit of a Hypocrite for saying that when your name is just as retarded as hers" blossom said as brick just gave her a death glare as he open wide his legs making her sit down on the floor.
As she owed in a bit of pain as she looked up at brick, "sorry can you repeat that?" Brick snarled as he looked at blossom helpless face.
"You have selective hearing.." blossom mutters as brick scoffed back with a 'tsk' sound.
"Fine, let's do it your way, you can just sit there" brick smiled as blossom frowned but then look apologetic at brick.
"Sorry..." blossom said as brick rolled his eyes as he nodded as blossom smiled as she got back up as she sat on brick lap as boomer just stared at the whole conversation.
"You done?" Boomer sniggers as blossick just stared at him.
"Shut up" they both said as boomer just shrugged couldn't help but to chuckle from their comment.
"Anyways did you say bubbles?" Blossom said as boomer raised an eyebrow but nodded.

"Yeah why?" Boomer asked as blossom gasped as she glared at boomer confusion.
"She's my sister" blossom said With a smile as boomer gasped as he mouthed 'no way' as blossom nodded.
"Yes way, I know we don't look a lot like each other but we are sisters just like you and brick" blossom said as boomer nodded not
Wanting to bother how they are sisters since they look so different, 'different mum? Or dads?' Boomer thought as he looked at brick.
"Hey where's buchie boy?" Boomer sniggers as he asked Brick tilted his head bit nodded as he pointed up to where butch room was.
"Butch in his room with BC Aka buttercup" brick said using his hand gestures at the end as boomer nodded as blossom gasped again as brick got startled WiFi confusion again with her gasp and so did boomer.
"She's my sister as well, ha funny we all dating each other sibling.." blossom smiled as brick fake nodded as h smiled a bit on blossom humour.
"Yeah funny that..do you think it has something, well I don't know" Boomer said a bit star stuck on his answer on how to word it up.