'The Broken Girls'

Buttercup woke up as she yawned as she relies she wasn't wearing any clothes and she was completely naked.
And screamed loud enough for butch to wake up, as he woke up turning his head around to face buttercup as he smirked,
"Is this what you wanted to show me again?" Butch said as buttercup gasped as she tried covering up with her hands.
"What did we just do?" Buttercup said petrified as butch frowned as he rolled his eyes on buttercup answer.
"What do you think we just did?" Butch said as buttercup bite her lips as she gave up covering up herself as she run her finger tips down her bangs as she sighed, shaking her head.
"Did we wear any condoms?" Buttercup said a bit scared of the question as butch blushed.
"No I don't think so..." butch said nervously as buttercup frowned but remained calmly as possible.
"Okay, it's okay I do it later" buttercup said as butch nodded still as he rested his head on the pillow as he yawned.
"Morning" butch mutters sarcastically as buttercup rolled her eyes and giggled as she crept closer to butch as she kissed butch's neck, going up to his lips making a french kiss as she pulled back.

"What if it's a positive, a plus or a yes or whatever?" Butch asked as buttercup hugs butch making butch blush a little as she just laughed.
"I don't think it will but if so I won't complain ether way" buttercup said as butch raised an eyebrow as he looked down at buttercup.
"And why's that?" But h asked as he yawned as buttercup just shrugged as she looked at butch dark forest eyes.
"Have you ever wondered of raising a child" buttercup asked as butch looked at buttercup as he shook his head.
"Well I think it would be fun, and having a child that's part you and me is precious and I wouldn't want anyone to take it of me or you" buttercup said as butch nodded and kissed buttercup forehead,
As butch smiled "yeah..I promise you if we do have a child I won't let anyone bully you or the baby" butch said as
Buttercup laughed as butch pulled a confused face.
"What why are you laughing?" Butch said trying not to laugh back as buttercup just shrugged.
"I bet if it's a girl your going to go too overboard about it" buttercup giggled as butch rolled his eyes as he glared at buttercup as he played with her hair.
"Hey don't you think we moving this too fast?" Butch said as buttercup looked at him as frowned.
"What are you complaining?" Buttercup said as butch shook his head quickly at that response back to his question.

"No of course not, but I think it's a bit to fast for us to have a child" butch said as buttercup just, sighed as she shrugged it off as she came closer to butch ear.
"As long as we love each over it should be okay.." buttercup said as butch
Nodded as he hugged buttercup as he smiled.
"Of course" He said as he hugged buttercup naked body as buttercup blushed "Hey mind the tits" buttercup laughed as butch laughed too as he nods and pulled back as buttercup got out of the bed since it was time for school she had to begin to start moving.
"What are you going to to get change?" Butch asked
As buttercup laughed and nodded as she wiggles her hips,
Putting her hand on her hips as she smiled turning her face away from the mirror to butch as he blushed a bit.
"Don't worry, you won't get enough of this body yet" Buttercup smiled as she smirked as butch rolled his eyes.
"Don't miss it to much" buttercup smiled as butch smiled as he got of his bed and started to get changed as well.

Buttercup put on back her black green lace bra and her black nickers as she put back her clothes back on.
As she smiled to herself as she figured what to do with her hair as she tried to think of way to to make her hair look creative, even if it was short.
She sighed as she used a green scrunchie and put some of her hair up and some of her down and nodded as she smiled to herself as she clipped her emerald clip on her hair as she slide it on.
As she put on her green cap on as she looked at butch who was already finished as she went over to butch and started to rustle his hair as butch was sitting on the bed.
"What's got into you?" Butch laughed as buttercup shrugged as she put her head onto her arm.
"I don't know I'm just so happy.." buttercup smiled warmly as butch just swept of her bang as he kissed her cheek making buttercup blush and hid her blushing face with her green cap as butch just snigger,
"God why do you always act so cute in front of me" butch smiled as buttercup scoffed but frowned as she put up her hat as she looked at butch.