'The Broken Girls'

*Bell rang* Buttercup got out of her lesson knowing school was over and she had to meet butch,
If she didn't she wouldn't know how to face him, he saw him waiting for her she pulled out a laugh as butch looked at her and waved by as he saw buttercup walking over to him, as butch smiled and went over to walk to her as he left the wall alone.
"You ready?" Butch smiled as placed his arms to hold buttercup arms as she smiled and nodded.
"Ready than I can ever be" buttercup smiled back as he watched butch eyes glisten as butch nodded and laughed "eager much?" Butch teased as buttercup scoffed but nodded as butch laughed it off and pulled her closer to kiss her cheek as he pulled back as buttercup cheeks beamed red as she couldn't
Help to give a shy look on her face as butch grinned.

"Follow me" Butch said as he looked at buttercup who put out her hand.
"Only if you hold my hand" buttercup shyly as she spoke out a bit as butch laughed it off as he nodded and held her hand,
As buttercup blushed a bit having butch warm genital hands firmly touching hers it was a dream and after all she deserved it,butch went closer into her as he kisses on top of her forehead as buttercup just blushes as butch smiled a bit.
As she looked at him "w-what was that for?" Buttercup stutters as she looks up at butch as he just gave a pathetic smile.
"Can't I kiss my girlfriend?" Butch said as he grinned, 'girlfriend?' Buttercup thought as she blushed and got startled by it.
Buttercup looked at butch eyes as he's eyes just twinkle as she blushed like a red tomato. "I'm-I'm I really your girlfriend?" Buttercup asked as butch looked at her as he sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

"What you afraid your not good enough for me" Butch asked as buttercup looked up and sighed and look down and rubbed her arm.
"Maybe.." buttercup said as butch frowned and shook his head and pulled her as her black raven hair swayed as butch hugged her tightly as buttercup blushed a tint red.
"B-Butch!!! What are you-" buttercup shrieked but stopped as butch started to shh her as he smiled.
"Can I just stay here a bit longer..." butch said as buttercup could feel his hot breath warming her insides as butch hugs her tightly bit more.
"No not really.."buttercup said going beetroot colour as butch kissed her cheek as buttercup finally had enough and pushed him.
"What had enough of me?" Butch said sadly as buttercup shook her head as she looked up at butch sad smile.

"No that's not what I mean" buttercup said as she put her hair behind her ear as she blushed red and butch
Can notice it as buttercup take a notice where she was because of butch distraction she couldn't be able to focus.
"Butch where are we?" Buttercup said as butch walks over to her as buttercup just froze as butch smiles.
"I'm my special place you like?" Butch smiled as buttercup just nodded smile as butch grabbed her cold hands as he frowned.
"You cold?" Butch frowned as buttercup shook her head lying as she turned her face to the other way.
"Tsk your no fun..." butch said as buttercup just smiled as she started to sit down as the sunlight shone on her making her bangs glisten as butch looked at her finding her so gorgeous as he smiled and sat down with her.
As he pulled of his coat as he put it around buttercup as buttercup cheek went red as she looked at butch.
"Butch I'm not-" buttercup said as she pulled away from the coat to give it back to butch but butch stopped her.
"I know.." butch said as he put his arm around as buttercup just let it go and let his arm around her as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Making butch blush but kiss her forehead, "Tsk do you ever give up?" Buttercup asked as butch just smiled as he shook his head.
"My mum always told me to follow my dreams" butch said as buttercup just laughed.
"You cringe dork.." buttercup blushed as she laughed as butch nodded and laughed too.
"Yeah, I know, it was bad.." butch said as he laughed it a bit more leaving a awkward moment.
But buttercup broke it as she looked at butch "butch I'm tired.." buttercup yawns already tired from school as butch nodded.
"Just sleep on me.." butch said as buttercups snuggles on butch as butch smiled.
"Are you sure? This is a good place to sleep in?" Buttercup asked worried as butch nodded and kissed buttercup cheek as she flap her little arms to brush him off as he laugh and pulled away from her cheek as buttercup blushed
A bit red. "Hey butch why did you chose me?" Buttercup said as she snuggles in with butch as butch looked down
Ah her.