'The Broken Girls'

"Hey blossom want to go somewhere else?" I asked nervously as she looked at brick with a nervous grin on her face.
Brick could tell when she was nervous by the look on her face.
"Y-yeah sure! where to?" Blossom asked a bit nervously as brick smiled as blossom face turn to casual to nervous.
She liked brick after all but she didn't know if she could trust him.
She nodded and stood up as brick stood up with a smile on his face as they walk over to another bench as blossom face just froze.
'Why are we in another bench?' Blossom thought as brick smiled a bit feeling uneasy as he sat down on the brunette brown bench.
As brick sat down hastily back on the seat blossom sat down with brick, a bit confused as usual.
"What's wrong?" Blossom asked as brick looks at her with a tiny smile on his face.
"Nothing" Brick said making blossom a bit concerned as brick smiled as he put his head on his hands,
Making me blush a bit, "What are you worried about me?" Brick asked as blossom just laughed a bit as she blushed while looking the other way.
"Don't worry it's fine if you are" Brick said as h grinned as blossom looked over to me.
"That makes us friends then" Brick laughed as blossom nodded a bit.
"Yeah.." blossom said quietly as brick looked at blossom sad smile as he raised an eyebrow.
"Why are you sad?" Brick ponder as he smiled a bit a bite concern as blossom raised her eyebrow.
"What are you concern about me now?" Blossom laughed as brick just laughed it off as he sighed.

"Maybe.." Brick smiles as blossom rolled her eyes as she put her head on her arm as she looked at brick handsome face,
Ginger wavy hair, red fiery eyes, diamond shaped face, small define nose and freckles and arch eyebrows he looked perfect.
Blossom smiles dazing of as Brick clicked his fingers as blossom got startled and blushed tint red
"Hey! D-don't do that" blossom said back from reality as brick just laughs.
"Anyways why did you want to move?" Blossom asked as brick shrugged it off as he looked at blossom.
"I didn't really like that bench" brick mutters as blossom just giggled as she shook her head.
"Why not? It's not like he's actually going to bother you again I'm pretty sure he's got better things to do" blossom laughed as brick just smiled and eyed rolled.
"You never know" Brick mutters clearly not in the mood, as blossom tried something else to talk about.
But spots bunny coming forward as blossom frowns she comes in with a bunch of freshly made buns.
She smiled her hair Is in a messy bun today as she smiles as she walks over, she waves as brick waves and blossom just smiles.
"Hi brick!" She sang as she looked over to brick and blossom as blossom just smile and so did brick, nether knew how t feel in that point.
"I got you some of my homemade buns!" She cheered as blossom rolled her eyes as bunny just tilted her head and put her arms on her hips with a anime proud grin on her face.

Brick just nodded as she smiles and pokes her face out into brick face. "Do you want to try one?" Bunny said with a huge smile as brick looks at blossom as blossom looks at him back.
'Help me' he mouthed as blossom just grinned and nodded as she stood up she walked on closer to bunny as she promise that she would get Blitz and bunny together she smiled as she spot blitz on his own reading some karate tip book and nodded to her self as she looked at bunny who was still confused.
"Hey bunny, I want to show you someone" blossom said as her ginger hair swayed backwards,
As bunny just nodded and then had a confused look on her face.
"Wait how do you know my name?" Bunny asked as blossom just giggled as she sighed.
"A friend told me" blossom lied as she just shrugged as bunny just believed it and nods it off.
Blossom took bunny hand even if she didn't know her well it was only going to be a split second of holding her hand she smiled and got to blitz.
As blitz just look up as bunny turn to bouncy and happy to shy and defenceless blossom looked at bunny who was all happy to shy now,
She smiled hoping it could work, Blitz brunette messy hair covers his right eye from wind as he looked at bunny and blush a bit red.
As blossom put her hands on her hips a bit hastily as she smiled.
"Bunny this is blitz" she smiled as blitz looked at bunny as bunny just waved.
"I heard that you two go to the martial art club together" blossom said as she looked over to bunny,