Welcome

Hello there reader! I am so glad you have stumbled upon my book. I know I'm "late to the fandom" or whatever, but I just got this idea and kinda fell in love with it, so I decided to share. 

I was really torn about what to write. I didn't want to be cliche and write a nice dadvid story where Max has abusive parents and whatnot (NOTHING against those who do, I absolutely love those stories and I love to read them) But I wanted to write a nice little dadvid story but I also wanted to add something new. I really love cute heart warming moments and there are going to be a fair amount in here so buckle up for a one of a kind adventure where our little friend Max learns that family comes first. (This paragraph made no sense but I promise my writing is better than this)

Also, this moves very fast and changes tone really quickly. So, heads up because this one speedy roller coaster ride. 

Since we're dealing with Camp Camp, there's gonna be loads of cussing. I don't think there's going to be any self harm or anything (shocker), but there might be some death/loss of hope/lots of hospital scenes. I hope you enjoy the story and don't forget to vote, comment, and even check out my profile! I love interacting with my readers so don't be afraid to shoot me a message! Have a great day :) 

I do not own Camp Camp or any of the characters. This is a fan fiction. 

I don't feel I need to say this, but I'm going to anyways. THIS IS DADVID NOT MAXVID.