Chapter 1

Spongebob was not having a good day, to say the least.

Firstly, he had gone to work at the Krusty Krab, however today Squidward was in an especially shitty mood and he had taken it out on the yellow sponge. It had been a long day, and it wasn't even midday.

He sighed tiredly. He was sitting in the back room of the restaurant on his break. He had already cried at Squidward yelling at him in frustration. All he had wanted from Squidward was his love and affection, but it had been evident as of late that Squidward didn't feel the same.

Squidward was out front manning the cash register, before a sudden deafening crash of glass shattering reverberated throughout the restaurant.

"Pyut your hyands up!! Thyis is a styck up, nyet?" A deep Russian voice shouted from the front of the restaurant. A chorus of irritating, unintelligible voices arose chanting what sounded like "Banana"?

Spongebob's heart thumped against his moist chest and his stomach dropped. Was this what he thought it was?

"Welcome to the Krusty Krab, how can I help you?" Squidward replied in a monotonous, flat voice.

There was a sudden shout that burst fromSquidward, as the deep Russian voice had commanded his accomplices to restrainSquidward. Shuffling came closer to the kitchen and Spongebob panicked. He hadno idea who these people were and what they were capable of. He quickly jumpedto his feet and sprinted to the back of the kitchen. He threw open the cupboarddoors until he found an empty one, and quickly crawled inside and shut thedoor.