Chapter 5

The minions had been watching Gru and Spongebob, completely enraptured. Their eyes were wide with wonder and some of them had hands down their pants, playing with themselves. Soft little moans arose from some of their mouths.

Gru lowered his face to Spongebob's groin, and smiled up at him.

"I'm feeling generous, little sponge. I'll suck you dry, don't vorry." Gru said lustfully.

Gru took Spongebob's little cock into his mouth and began sucking. He could taste the burgers Spongebob the Slut ate all day long. Spongebob whined, but those whines slowly changed to moans as Gru began running his tongue across the tip of his cock.

A knot began forming in Spongebob's stomach and his cock began twitching. Gru smiled, still with Spongebob's cock down his throat. Spongebob moaned as burger juice shot down Gru's moist throat. Spongebob felt like he was in heaven.

Gru drew his mouth away and strings of burger juice connected his mouth to Spongebob's slimy, half-erect cock. Gru suddenly forced Spongebob's mouth open and spat out the remaining cum directly into his mouth.

"Taste your cum, leetle sponge." Gru smirked evilly.

Spongebob's eyes widened as Gru forced his mouth shut and forced him to swallow it. Tears welled in Spongebob's eyes as the sour burger-juice taste of his cum went down his throat.

Gru released Spongebob's mouth and stepped backwards. He started taking his underwear off, and his 40-inch cock was released from its cage. Spongebob's eyes almost popped out of his sockets.

Gru smirked as he saw Spongebob's shocked reaction. He was proud of his massive, almost inhumanely big cock that had raped many before Spongebob.

"Hehehe, you like zhat leetle sponge? Take a biiiig, longgg look at it leetle sponge..." Gru trailed off in a dark tone.

"It's going inside you!" Gru bellowed, manicallylaughing as he plunged his cock deep inside Spongebob's tight, virginal asshole.