Chapter 3

Spongebob raised his head from the ground at looked at the individual that towered over him. He had a strange body structure; very thin legs but a broad, muscular upper body. Spongebob saw his arm muscles strain and bulge out of his coat. He had a round, bald head and a nose that protruded very far. His eyebrows were set low on his face, and his eyes were darkened as they raked over Spongebob's vulnerable body. He trembled as his eyes met Spongebob's.

"Vell, vell, vell. Vhat do ve have here?" He said in a mocking tone.

"Very vell done, minions. Release him." The leader commanded. The 'minions' again shrieked in agreement and released him. Their tightly gripped hands had left bruises on his small, vulnerable body.

"Ah, vhere are my manners? My name is Gru." He said tauntingly, and held his hand out to Spongebob.

Spongebob sniffed and cringed away, still very much afraid of this 'Gru' and his minions. Gru tutted and crept closer to Spongebob as he desperately tried to crawl away. He saw Squidward, with tears now streaming down his face.

"Ah, leetle, leetle sponge. Don't you understand? You cannot escape me, boy. Do you see anyone coming to help you?" Gru gestured to the people walking outside of the Krusty Krab, their eyes never peering into the restaurant. He silently begged someone, anyone, to look through the windows.

Spongebob's back was now against a wall, and his pants must have unbuckled as he was crawling away. Even in a situation as dire as this, Spongebob blushed with embarrassment; his pants now around his knees.

Gru had been slowly creeping closer, and was nowdirectly in front of Spongebob. His eyes roamed across his body, but stoppedwhen he saw Spongebob's exposed lower half. He stared intently, and Spongebobsuddenly felt very, very uncomfortable and a sense of dread overcame him. Grubit his lip and there was now a noticeable bulge inhis crotch.