Chapter 6

Spongebob gasped, and felt like his insides were being turned into jelly. Gru's cock wasn't even a quarter inside Spongebob, and he was already at the edge of Spongebob's body. Spongebob started crying in agony, as the pain was unbearable.

Gru furrowed his eyebrows and kept pushing, and Spongebob began screaming at him to stop.

"Please stop! Stop, stop, stop! You're going to break me!!!" Spongebob shrieked and struggles against the rope.

Gru's thin lips curled into a smile and he gave one final thrust deep into Spongebob's asshole. He gave a sudden lurch forward as his 40-inch cock penetrated the back of Spongebob.

Spongebob had almost passed out. There was a hole extending from his asshole to his back, and Gru kept fucking it. Blood was leaking out of his abused little hole.

Gru kept ramming his cock deeper and deeper through Spongebob's body, and he gave a mighty roar as he shot gallons of cum into the sponge's body. Spongebob felt his body absorbing as much cum as it could.

Gru finally withdrew his cock from Spongebob's body, but quickly crawled on top of Spongebob and thrust his cock in front of his face.

"Suck it." Gru demanded, pulling Spongebob's head back and shoving his cock into Spongebob's tiny mouth.

Spongebob cried softly as he began sucking. His eyes drifted to the corner of the room, and he realised with horror Squidward had witnessed the whole thing. Squidward's tentacles were down his pants and he was making violent jerking noises. Squelching sounds arose from Squidward's pants as he frantically jerked harder. Moans erupted from Squidward's mouth before his entire body shuddered and a wet patch spread across his pants. Spongebob cried harder.

Gru suddenly pulled his cock out of Spongebob's mouth and stepped back. Spongebob's jaw was aching, and blood was still leaking out of his body. He sniffled.

Well, at least it's over now. Spongebob thought numbly. He was vaguely aware of Gru pulling his underwear back up and buckling his pants.

The minions were babbling in confusion and began pointing at Spongebob. Gru seemed to understand what they were saying. He sighed and rubbed his temples in annoyance.

"Havvve at zhe used slut, you shiets."