Chapter 2

"Vhat vas that? Zhere vas a noise in ze kitchen. Go check it out you shiets"

The deep Russian voice ordered. There was a shuffling as squeaky voices came closer and closer to the kitchen, and before long Spongebob had heard them in the kitchen.

"Banana? Banana!" The voices shrieked. They were now to his right, and he heard them throwing open the cupboards and throwing items out.

Spongebob's breathing grew more frantic and heavy as he saw their bodies right outside of his cupboard through the light that streamed in through the gap of the cupboard. A hand gripped the handle and forced it open.

The light almost blinded Spongebob, but he was now able to see the robbers clearly. They were very short, and pill-shaped. Their yellow skin was similar to Spongebob's, a vivid, almost fluorescent yellow. There were about 5 of them here in the kitchen. Strangely, Spongebob noted, some of them had two eyes and some had one eye, but all were wearing big, chunky goggles. Their eyes blinked in shock, before a devilish grin overtook them and they shrieked in joy, "Banana! BANANA!"

Spongebob screamed in fear as they latched their glove-covered hands onto his body. They wrenched him out of the cupboard and Spongebob pleaded for his life with them.

"Please let me go! I'm just a small yellow Sponge! Please!" Spongebob sobbed and begged pathetically.

"BANANA!!! BANANA!!!" The short yellow beings screamed in ecstasy.

They dragged Spongebob from the kitchen. Spongebob saw Squidward restrained in the corner of the restaurant, and he was gagged with a sock. His eyes widened in shock as he saw Spongebob held by his arms by these criminals. He tried to mouth something, but there were too many tears in Spongebob's eyes to make out what Squidward was trying to say.

"Oi. Look avt me, slave." The voice commanded.