Chapter 8

A cock prodded at Spongebob's entrance before pushing forward. He heard the unzipping of multiple overalls and soon felt the sensation of several cocks teasing the hundreds of holes in Spongebob's body.

He screamed in torment. He cried and begged and pleaded for them to stop, to let him go, to free him of this living hell. He silently begged his body to just pass out already. He couldn't bear this anymore. He was humiliated and broken, and the camera's menacing red light only served to remind Spongebob there would always be evidence of what they had done to him.

He felt his entire body being filled with minion cocks and thought he was going to die. The high-pitched moans and yells of the minions as they all simultaneously came inside Spongebob made him cringe.

The feeling of soaking up a hundred gallons worth of cum soon overcame Spongebob. He had grown to triple the size of his body, and he felt horribly moist and degraded. Blood seeped from every hole on his body, and a mixture of cum, blood, tears, piss and sweat was everywhere.

The minions began staggering away from his body, some slipping as cum coated the area surrounding Spongebob. They had their share of him.

But Gru wasn't satisfied.

Spongebob couldn't do anything but watch as Gru stepped closer to Spongebob, unbuckling his pants as he walked. He threw them across the floor to an area devoid of cum. He then cautiously walked towards Spongebob, taking care not to slip on the slippery floor.

Gru was now standing directly in front of Spongebob and began caressing his red, tear-stricken face.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, leetle sponge. Vhat shall ve do vith you?"

He gazed down at Spongebob's ruined, cum-soaked body and tutted before sighing.

"Ah vell, no use fucking you again. You're too used up and loose, eh?" Gru chuckled and fingered Spongebob's loose asshole. Spongebob tensed at the intrusion of his fingers.

Gru raked his eyes across the restaurant, now looking like a bomb had gone off. Tables were upturned, chairs were lying on their sides and Squidward had, somehow, fallen asleep with a massive ink patch across his lower half, Drool was leaking out of the gag. The camera continued to blink red.

Gru's eyes stopped at the kitchen. He was in deep thought, and after a moment of consideration began chuckling darkly. Spongebob didn't have a good feeling about this.

"Oh, ho ho ho. I know vhat ve vill do vith you..."Gru trailed off as he suddenly seized Spongebob by the arm and threw him overhis shoulder, and began making his way into the kitchen.