High school au or whatever

A/N I'm actually stupid. Dear Eva, if you're reading this please don't tell your friend.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Katie, wake up! Katie? PIDGE WAKE UP!" Pidge was still a bit dazed since it was 7:00 in the morning, but she could make out the figure of a tall woman with white hair and dark skin. "Allura, let me sleep in like five more minutes," Replied the tiny girl. "You have to hurry, it's your first day after all!" Exclaimed Allura. 

Pidge hated having to have a roommate but Allura gave her a cheap place to stay and that was what she would need if she wanted to get an education without her family, who had mysteriously gone missing without a trace.

"Okay, just let me get ready at least, not every one is born with perfect features 24/7," Pidge said as she pulled her short hair into a small ponytail. As her eyes adjusted to the glasses that she never needed from her brother, she walked downstairs and made some toast.

"Everywhere I go from coast to coast, people ask me what I like most," sang Allura. "C'mon Katie, sing the rest with me!" Asked the altean woman. Pidge gave her the death stare and Allura continued singing. "Now, I don't brag and I won't boast, so I just say that I like toast. Yeah toast!" Continued Allura. 

Hope you get that one eva!

Pidge continued on with her morning Sadly, she had to pass through the neighborhood with weebs and otakus everywhere. She passed by todoroki and deku cosplayers making out like there was no tomorrow. She has to run fast to get passed the cursed Naruto fandom, as Allura sped behind her. As a Sakura fangirl waved at them, distracting Pidge as she bumped into this smokin hot Cuban guy. "Well yeehaw if it isn't  Katie Holt," said the guy. 

"Um I go by Pidge actually," she said as she continued to speed walk to school, which was now only a block away. "Well Pidge, I'm Lance." He said "And who are you, milady?" Asked Lance. "I am Allura. How do you do?" "I'm doing great," replaced Lance...failing at finger guns. 

Pidge grabbed Allura's hand and ran all the way to school.

aight so how was that? Eva there are a lot of references to your mom's jokes lol she a great gal.

hope this chapter wasnt terrible even though it's supposed to be that way.