Some stuff about me I guess.

Hey guys! As you know, I took a dummy thicc break during and after reaching 1k reads. I know it's not a lot, but I was pretty stoked. I've been dealing with mental issues and I had to be away from social media a lot for a while to let my anxiety rest. I also have a lot of physical health issues and that's been keeping me away as well. My views on my own body have been no so great. I've also been struggling with school. 

The Voltron fandom has also generally become less of a priority to me so that also had its own effect. I've been more into actual animes like My Hero Academia and Demon Slayer so if y'all want some of that I'd be happy to oblige. 

So as the title says, here's some stuff about me. My name is Amanda (Mandy for short) and my middle name is Aubrey. Not giving out my last name cause yeah. I have a beautiful girlfriend named Margaret, I have a twin brother named Hunter and a little brother named Henry-Michael. I love writing. Since my school requires that I learn these languages, I'm fluent in French, Spanish, Italian, and English of course. I'm studying Portuguese and Romanian so yeah I'm close to being fluent in all the Romance languages (if you speak any, please comment in that language, I'd love to practice though my grammar is iffy).  Writing has always been a passion of mine and I'm taking 2 different classes next semester of it. 

Also thanks to my childhood bestie, Eva, for not killing me over that one thing I did and helping me write stories during my extreme rough patches. Happy to share this account with you!

Okay that's enough about me, please tell me about yourselves in the comments!

Okay so I'm god awful at writing nsfw  but would you be okay if I did write it? Not for Voltron but something else. 

You don't know how great it is to be back here so thank you guys so much for voting and commenting. I hate to say it, but I'm afraid the story is over. I did enjoy a lot, but I think it's time has come. I love you guys so so much! Bye!!- Amanda Aubrey