Hanahaki au or whatever pt 2

I can't thank y'all enough for 1k reads! You're supportive comments and voting really keeps me motivated to write more so thanks! I also need to finish this before I start 10,00 other AUs. I'm so sorry this has taken forever but Algebra 2 is not friendly to me. 

Some mild explicit language so just a lil heads up

-Third POV-

     Lance was coughing up whole dark magenta flowers and stems just minutes before, but after thinking about how much he really trusted Pidge, it was only lightly shaded pink flowers. His through hacked for a minute, and then a small pink hibiscus flower came out of his throat. He suddenly felt clear. Had he finally gotten over the princess? No, but now the coughing was much less frequent with only a few petals. No doubt about it, that little gremlin was unknowingly helping him slowly get over the princess. He needed to talk to Pidge.

     It wasn't long after she'd left Lance's room that Pidge realized how getting over Lance was more important than ever.

+Lance PoV+ 

     I had to tell someone about the disease though. Hunk would try to set me up with Allura, which wouldn't work. Pidge? She probably thinks I hate her, who wouldn't after being shoved out without an explanation? Shiro? He's stressed enough as it is, I wouldn't wan to worry him more. Allu- wait, no not an option either. Keith? As much as I hate to say it, he's my only option of confidentiality, since he probably has some dark secrets of his own.

-Third PoV-

     Lance ran down to the training deck, where the whole team knew Keith normally was. But to his dismay, he wasn't there. He down to the lounge where Keith was, just seemingly contemplating life... and eating sPaCe YoGuRt.

     "Hey Keith, can I—um talk to you about something?"

Keith looked up, a but surprised but replied.

     "Um, so basically I have a disease where I cough up flowers and stuff of the color of the persons soul that I like who doesn't like me back which is why I have it and it keeps getting worse and deadlier but I was talking to someone and I think now that I'm slowly getting over the person who I originally liked, but I'm trying to get the person who is unknowingly curing my disease to like me back." Said Lance.

     It took Keith a minute to process the information, but he understood. 

     "So who is it?" Asked Keith.

     "Hmm?"

     "The person who caused your disease," Keith asked again.

     "Well I can't tell you that but I really need the other person to fall in love with me before I start coughing up two different colors of flowers," Lance replied.

     "Well I'm no love expert, but make an effort to hang out with them." He said.

     "Says the guy sitting upside down and eating yogurt," Lance laughed.

    "Okay how about you just take my Bad Advice ™️ and let me enjoy my snack?"

     "Alright, thanks shitty hair," Lance laughed. (wait wrong show lmao please tell me y'all got the reference)

     "Um you're welco— wait where the hell do you think you're going?" Yelled Keith as Lance sprinted down the left side of the hall.

*+Pidge's PoV+*

     I'm done with this shit. I have to tell him because none of this is going to work. Getting over him is happening fast enough and he clearly doesn't want to talk to me so I have to talk to Lance now. I'm gonna die anyways, so why not just let him know?

-third Pov-

Pidge noticed a decline in blue delphiniums being coughed up, so that was taken as a good sign. She wandered through the hallways of the castle until she bumped into a familiar figure, Keith. 

     "Oh sorry— uh hey Keith, do you know where Lance is?" Said Pidge.

     "Uhm no you just missed him but I think he went that way," replied Keith, pointing to the left.

     "Thanks!" Pidge exclaimed before leaving.

Pidge went down the way that Keith had directed her to and saw him turn the corner to her room. She got to her room where Lance was already standing at the door way.

     "Lance-" Pidge almost said but instead tripped and fell down because short legs exist.

     "Whoa Pidgey, you alright there?" Asked Lance.

     "Uh, yeah I'm fine. Hey, I have something I need to tell you." Replied Pidge.

     "I have something to tell you too, actually." Said Lance nervously.

     "Listen, I have a disease where I cough up flowers and stuff and it's because I like you." Pidge quickly stated.

    "Wait, you have it too?" Asked Lance

    "Well it's kind of going away but I think that's just my body preparing itself for death," Replied Pidge.

"Hold on, what? You're not gonna die, it's going away because I like you too," Said Lance.

"Wait you actually like like me?" Asked Pidge.

"Well yeah!" Replied Lance.

"It doesn't have to be..." said Lance as he bent down and kissed Pidge's cheek, which made her very flustered.

"Love you, shortie." Said Lance 

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too, goofball," said Pidge after calming down.

++++++++xxxxxxxx++++++++

Sorry this took so long! I'm writing a special chapter explaining a bunch of stuff like my wild hiatuses. Just know that I'm very greatful for y'alls support! Margaret, if you're reading this, you're the best girlfriend one could ask for! - Amanda Aubrey, October 22nd, 2019.