High school au or whatever pt 2

Okay 14 reads we off to a good start. Give me some good ideas and I will garbage-ify them. Also bold text means author's note. By the way, you might get offended if you're a furry, just sayin.

      As Pidge ran off to school, she remembered that she forgot her books I guess idk. "Well heck it," She thought to herself because she lived on the edge. For whatever reason, Pidge decided to look back. She saw Allura walking with Lance. Okay, whatever it's not like he meant anything to her. As she walked into Wimbleton Smythe academy (because Coran), she took a deep breath and walked into the new torture chamber known as fictional high school. 

      Pidge tried to file through but got shoved back out the door. It took a few tries (and a slap or two) just to get to the trophy case in the main entrance hallway. As she leaned against their 1983 volleyball award, her best friend Keith walked up to her (because I'm a sucker for platonic kidge). "Why do you look so winded, nerd?" He asked. "It's not easy being short when everyone's trying not to be late for class, emo boy." Replied Pidge. The two walked to Hunk's locker since he was another one of their close friends and it was on the way to Algebra (Pidge was in algebra 2 cause she's smart n stuff)

     "Did you guys hear that Allura and Lotor broke up?" Asked Hunk. Pidge already knew this, as she heard Allura crying in her room for the remainder of the summer because Lotor was was her first serious boyfriend. She figured that Allura and Lotor would get back together sooner or later, depending on the drama that pressured their relationship in the first place. "Since when do you gossip, Hunk?" Keith asked back. Hunk frowned but they all walked until one of them was near one of their classes, since the trio didn't have a first period class together.  Pidge made her way into Algebra as Keith walked (possibly ran) to Civics. I was too lazy to give Hunk a class since I hate all of my non electives. 

      Lunchtime rolled around quickly and Pidge looked around for anyone she knew with her lunchtime b. Why didn't she ask her friends which lunch they had? It didn't matter, if someone wanted to sit with her, they would. Pidge grabbed her lunch tray and sat down to stare at whatever abomination was being made in the kitchen.

"Green goo and applesauce," Said a familiar voice behind her. 

Pidge turned to look around and saw the boy from before. She let out a small forced giggle and turned back around to face her food. 

"How's your day been, small fry?" Asked Lance.

"It's been alright, also don't call me that. I'm self conscious about my height already, I don't need you to comment." Pidge Replied .

"If you say so, small fry," he said back, with a cheeky grin on his face.

Pidge sighed and tried to choke down her food.

"Y'know, you're friend Alisa seems pretty cool. Do you think she'd be interested in me?" 

Pidge froze.

Allura just got out of a relationship. I don't think she'd be interested at the moment," she replied.

Lance frowned but took a bite of food to hide his embarrassment. 

"So... do you have anyone...special in your life?" Lance asked.

"You ask too many questions, loverboy. Also, no." Pidge Replied.

"I see you hanging around that mullet head a lot. I just assumed..."

"What? No, we're just friends. Also, he's gay so out of the picture." Pidge kind of giggled at Lance's assumption that she and Keith were dating. 

Lance blushed from embarrassment, and because Pidge's laugh is really cute let's be honest.

They both put away their trays and headed to their lockers for their next classes.