Riverdale au or whatever pt2

We got one vote on part one, so whoever that is, this ones for you! I don't care if it only got one vote within a few days because beggars can't be choosers. Also this is Mandy's book and I'm just her friend that lives like, 1,000 miles away who likes Riverdale. So this story has a LOT of side plot but I think that makes is more interesting. By the way, I'm really bad at keeping up with stuff but imma do a self promo anyways because I wrote this chapter and the other Riverdale au (@Little_Chai I have another trash fanfic and you can see my other wack friends' stories). Also, Romelle's Riverdale counterpart is Cheryl Blossom, and Romelle doesn't have a last name we're just gonna pretend that her last name is also Blossom. You don't have to watch Riverdale to understand this story, it just happens I guess. But just saying, there's a part with Pallura even though I don't ship it too much. Also some plangst cause there's a thing that happens with pidge, and lance is a bit of a sad boy. 

   +Third person POV+

  "Wow, 5 million for a missing kid," exclaimed Keith.

"Isn't he the heir to the Blossom family's quintessence business?" Pidge asked.

"Yeah, it's why it's so important that they find him. I heard that their business isn't quintessence, but a special mind of nunvill that mixed with drugs or something, which is why they can't trust Romelle with their business, must be all the gossiping she does," Lance replied. 

-*-Assembly time skip brought to you by the guy who's really sad-*-

Everyone got settled in the gymnasium of Riverdale high school and noticed a blonde girl wearing all pink. (in one episode Allura said that pink was worn to respect those who have died or something) 

"As some of you may know, my brother, Bandor, has been missing for quite some time now, and the detectives say that based on witnesses in the area he had gone missing in, Sweetwater River,  the can only assume that he's—," Romelle said, not being able to finish her sentence without choking on her words and crying a little. 

"They can only assume that he is... dead," She said the final word quickly, most likely so she wouldn't have to think about the one person who cared about her as an actual human and not some pretty little trophy to their parents. 

"Some of you may think that we would cancel the beginning of the year dance, but Bandor would want to know that his classmates wouldn't be mourning him, but celebrating his life. Though my uncle, Lotor, would rather keep this under-wraps, as his younger sister, I find it my duty to make sure someone out there makes sure he knows how loved he was, even if it is only me, which is why my family will be funding this Friday's dance in honor of Bandor and all that he's done." Romelle had finished her speech, and of course, everyone clapped. 

A few hours later...

"So," Allura began.

"I'm Allura, I don't remember if I got your name or not," she continued 

"Oh it's Katie, but I go by Pidge," Replied the small girl.

"How did you cut your hair exactly? It's quite peculiar, how long have you had it like that?" Asked Allura.

Taking it as an insult, Pidge raised her eyebrow, and then spoke. "Craft scissors," she said.

"Come again? I don't think I heard you correctly," said Allura, wondering if she had heard her correctly.

"I said Craft Scissors and I cut it about four years ago and I like it this way so stay out of my business," snapped the smol bab gremlin gal. (Yeah I actually just typed that)

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, it looks nice!" Said Allura, nervously.

Pidge simply scoffed and continued walking. Allura was still determined to befriend her though.