Hey babes

hey guys, it's me, the other author aka Eva. Fun fact, we actually started the fanfiction as a dare during a virtual sleepover about 2 years ago. I'm so incredibly thankful that you guys liked our silly little fanfic. Unfortunately, Mandy and I are no longer in frequent contact as we live about 1,200 miles away from each other and have our own personal lives. i figured since this was initially my account that i let Mandy use, I should at least introduce myself. Uhhh I'm Eva, i like cartoons and comics, spirituality, and art. I'm not learning nearly as many languages as Mandy but I'm learning French (and failing) and also Spanish. As of November 2020, i'm really into Kakegurui, Sailor Moon, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, and The Owl House. You can find me on Instagram, Tumblr, and Twitter if you ever want to talk about your interests or our common interests! Mandy doesn't have any social media besides facebook which is private to her so i think she'd appreciate it if you didn't try to search her up. 

Uh some personal stuff about me, I'm about 2 years younger than Mandy and I also have two siblings. I don't have a twin but i have a little sister who we call Bobby and a little brother called Beni. Both Mandy and I are LGBT. She's a lesbian and I'm bisexual. Our pronouns are both she/her :).  Unrelated BUT, please stop coming into the inbox trying to flirt with us. we're both underage and have girlfriends. ANYWAYS, i LOVE science. I'm such a geek for rocks, minerals, crystals, metals, magnets, that type of stuff. I cant forget dinosaurs, i've always been a dinosaur type of person. I also love singing but i'll admit i'm not very good at it. I also have some tics but i'm not diagnosed with any specific tic disorder. Uhhhhm, i like Amy Winehouse, Lana Del Rey, MCR, MSI, Poppy, Avril Lavigne, Mother Mother, Tally Hall, Lemond Demon, and ABBA. Sorry that's one clusterf**k of a music taste. Other fact i guess? I like fashion :). I wouldn't consider myself either religious or atheist, but i'm definitely spiritual. anyways, nice talking to ya, talk to me on any of my social media accounts if you wanna see more of me, for whatever reason.

Insta: baloney.bender

Twitter: muerte_marzo

Tumblr: baloneywizardghostgirl