The accident

Hey it's your author this is my first story and I have been told how bad my grammar is so please forgive me. Well let get to it and enjoy the story

Izuku is 4 in the story and knows he is quirkless (The current time was 10:23)
----------------------------------------------------------- Inko and Izuku were walking back home from the store they had just got ingredients to make katsudon. (sorry if that's not how you spell it)
Aizawa pov

I was on patrol earlier than most days but just wanted to get it over with for today. As I was perched on a lampost I saw to green-haired duo a mother and son walking down the street, they seem to be the only one still out but that's not my problem. As I was about to leave I saw a car with a villain inside at this point we have been trying to catch him for months, I was getting ready to follow the car before I noticed it was about to crash into the duo. I rush to grab the two with my scarf but failed and the car crashed. I then quickly pull out my phone dial the police while jumping over to the car. I tell them what happened while tying up the villain with some capture tape. Once that's done I run over to the civilians once I find them I check the females pulse there was none I examine the body to see her head bleeding as well as her leg bent the wrong way I look in her arms to see the little boy he only has scratches from what I can tell . (I'm sorry Inko)He's in a state of shock after a minute he begins to freak out and cry. I wrap him in my scarf and hug him tight. I whisper to him "do you have any other family that you can come to get you, little guy", he looks at me still crying, and shakes his head no. He then looks at me slightly confused and whimpers out "why would someone need to get me I have mommy." I start to walk slightly farther away from his mother's body so he doesn't see it and cry even more. As I was walking away he slipped slightly out of my grasp and looks over my shoulder. He then starts to push a squirm out of my arms trying to get to his dead mother, as this is happening I hear sirens from cop cars and ambulances. I sigh in relief that they could help me with this problem child. The kid is losing his energy and stop squirming so I decide to ask "hey kid can you tell me your name "I say in a soft voice not to scare him anymore from this traumatizing event he then quietly whispers just enough for me to hear him say "izuku,izuku midoriya "then instead of pushing out of my grasp he grabs onto my shirt and cries and I don't blame him so I pet his hair and I wrap my scarf around him soon he falls asleep and the ambulance is here along with the police. They come up to me and ask where the villain is I point to were I left him and quietly walk to the ambulance I tell them there is a body over near the head of the car and I have a slightly injured kid. They tell me to wait while they get the body they also tell to wake the child up. I inwardly sigh as I start to gently shake the child awake he freaks out slightly and asked "what's your name mister". "You can call me Aizawa kid but you need to let the doctor do a check up on you ok I say sweetly", izuku slightly nods, I put him down and walk away when the kid starts to tear up the doctor then tells izuku to follow her but he shakes his head and runs to me and hugs my legs.

______________________________________
If anyone liked this let me know
Well have a nice day-night whatever