The decision

Aizawa pov

"Hey kid what are you doing" I ask trying to not to scare him."i-i  d-don't leave m-me to pwez azwa (aizawa). "The nurse comes up to me and says "you should come along it look like he seems to like you. okay, "i sigh quietly to the myself as I pick up the child and I start to follow the nurse who was now walking back to her station preparing it for izuku I set him down at the station and knee down to about his level and say "I need you to let the nurse take care of you I'm not going to go far I just need to make sure the bad guy is taken care of so he can't hurt anyone ok "I say in the sweetest voice I can do. He slowly nods his head I start to leave when he says "ill see you soon azwa "I look back and say "see ya kid "I go to a random policeman and ask "have you taken the villain into custody "in a bored tone yes we have and we are currently checking out the car you can go to the guy in the back for the paperwork for this job he finishes up I nod and walk to the back of the line get the paperwork and ask the guy there "what's going to happen to the kid? "He looked at me and says "thanks for your work today oh and for the kid he's going into foster care until we can find someone to take care of him or get a hold of his family we don't even know the kids name yet so we can't have anyone do research on him yet "he states "i have talked to the child and he says that he has no family and his name is izuku midoriaya "  "oh well do you mind taking me to him so I can ask him some questions "he asked I nod my head yes and start to walk towards were I left izuku when we get there I see him with a bandage on his left cheak ,a wrap around his right ankle and you could see a bandage on his stomake as soon as he sees me he gets up and starts wabeling towards me he hugs my right leg I smile slightly at his actions he then lets go and puts his arms up asking to be picked up I comply and say "izuku this man want to ask you some questions" he only nods and holds onto me tight I go and sit down on a bench around the sight and put izuku in my lap as the cop sits next to us he starts" so midoriaya is your name right" the child only nods so "I would like to ask do you have any family "he shakes his head no. "I would also like to ask you about where you live do you know by chance "he nodes yes "ok I would like to ask two more questions, how old are you and have you gotten your quirk yet "the boy starts to tear up as I am confused until he starts talking he says" I-I'm four years old and ummm I'm quirk less" this seamed to shock the officer but he didn't show it as not to worry the child he thanks izuku and ask to talk to me after I take izuku back to the ambulance.

Small-time skip to when aizawa it talking to the officer again.

"What would you like to talk to about" I asked in my normal tone. "Well, this is a decision about midoriya. "the officer said what about the kid. "Well you know how quirk less people are treated."he says "yes I do go on "I reply "Well orphans arent treated to great, to begin with, it makes it worse that he is quirk less I relized that izuku seamed to have taken a liking to you ask well as you him so I was going to see you would foster or potentially adopt midoria it is your choice also if you are worried about money 1 your a hero and 2 you would get money for fostering a child. "

______________________________________
Thanks for reading sorry its bad