Support

Aizawas pov
As we walk of campus I feel my baby grip harder on my clothing and cry harder I hated that it was the worst to see him is so much pain this baby boy, I love him with every thing I have ,he is my everything that's why I need to know what happened so the little twerp that did this gets punished and corrected this was not right in any seance but I also would like to 'talk' with the teachers they did nothing to prevent this and did nothing afterwards after my minds rant was over I realise we have been walking towards our house while izu is basically asleep and I was shushing and cooing towards my baby boy he's adorable

Time skip to the house

As we walk in I drop my baby's bag near the door I kick of my shoes off and walk into my bunnys room I set him on the bed head laying on his pillow I leave the room to go to the bathroom where we keep the med kit as I walk back in I grab a pare of basketball shorts and one of his faverout hero shirts(it happened to be the amazing dadzawa)I quietly sigh as I walk over to my bunny sit on the bed next to him and start taking off his shirt I didn't want to wake him up just yet but I needed to treat the bruses or cuts that could possibly be on him I finish taking off his shirt and I am horified by what I see, his skin is brused and he has burn all around his shoulders and chest as well as his back ,I was so in a state of shock and panic for my baby that I started to tear up only a few falling but still enough to make my eyes red so I did the one thing I knew would help I called hizashi (Mic)

H=hizashi
A=aizawa(he has a panicked tone and raspy voice from crying even though he didn't much)

H.YO MY MAIN CATIPILLER MAN WHATS UUUUUPPPPP

A.zashi are you working

H.no I'm not what's wrong do I need to come over

A.yeah can you please

Hizashi was shocked that shota(dadzawa) said yes he NEVER said yes so he knee this was serious

H. Ill be over in 5 minutes okay said lowering his tone in voice

A.o-okay

Once the phone call ended he walked back to his bunny and started to treat the woundes not after taking pictures while he was applying meds to the burns (he has the meds bc he's a hero and stuff happenes so he learned to treat it)when Hizashi walked in the house quietly he say no one in sight but figured if they werent there they would be in the small boys room as he walked in shota looked up and he saw his teary eyes as well as them being red bc of all the crying he quietly rushed over to him grabed what was in his hand not knowticing what it was set it next to the kid and hugged shota (iv been reading to many fanfic bc my first thought I had was the one iv been in love with uuugghh) putting his head in my chest let him cry even though he didn't much while petting his hair for comfort once he looked over shota's sholder he was shocked by the sight of they little boy wish burns and bruises on him it kinda scared him so he huged his best friends slightly harder after a few minutes in this position hizashi and shota pulled away "thanks hizashi I needed that I was freaking out "shota said quietly starting again on putting medison on the burns "and time shota do you know what happened "hizashi said implying the small child "no i don't he just ran out of daycare shirt all torn up and had the worst expression Iv ever seen on him it was sadness with what I think was dispare, giving up something like that it was terribly and when I asked what was wrong he just started sobbing I love him so much it hurts and it hurts more to know no one did anything about this"after wrapping the burns up with bandages they left the room (after dadzawa changed izu though)
.
'&$&#.+€!,&!.÷€$,!(..×€!,#&÷€$.€$,$)!.!(
Ill make another chapter in an hour or two if any one wants I just want to know what you want to happen with Hizashi bc this could go two ways

Thats for putting up with my grammar abd other errors have a nice night day or afternoon