Is he okay

No ones pov

As midoria got to his teparart house for the next week he got out quietly waiting for the lady to come to his side and introduce him to the people inside once she came over she leaned to midoria and said "be nice to these people the have offered to let you sat in there home for a week were going to go inside and meet them please don't give them trouble". they knock on the door.When the door opened they saw a woman in about her late 20s she was wearing a black and white long sleeved shirt with black spandexe on. She look at them and said come in very cheerfully the went inside and took izuku to his room there were a few offits that look about his size his room look like this

He shared it with one other kid that would be gone for the week soon marry left (I think thats the name of the lady)he aproched the people who were taking care of him he learned the wife's name was poppy and the guys name was rei they then told hi...

He shared it with one other kid that would be gone for the week soon marry left (I think thats the name of the lady)he aproched the people who were taking care of him he learned the wife's name was poppy and the guys name was rei they then told him to sit at the dinner table he did as he was told not arguing or saying a word only nodding his head after dinner he was told to put everyones plates and glasses in the sink but be for he could stand poppy said or are you to useless for that to they then both started insulting him for the next 5 minutes be for he got up grabed the dished and left to take them to the sink when he was going to walk to the room he was staying in but was stoped by a kick to the stomach as well as someone yelling you don't leave while were talking to you they then proceeded to beat the child once they were done they went to there room as izuku when to his he climed to the top buck with a stuffed animal in his hands it was a small bunny he found in the room he curled up in pain and fell asleep the cycle continued of eat beat sleep repeat (it was like when baby kacchan hit him )until Friday when he saw a figure but I wasn't to bad he only ended up getting a few. the window he knew who it was it was zawa he then ran out of the house with poppy following behind him as if he was dead meat. Izuku ran up to him and hug him tight poppy ran out saying oh I'm sorry he was bothering you sir ill take him back inside them she reached her hand ont for him but he only held on tighter. Aizawa said this no I'm taking him I was suppose to pick him up today the lady looked a little shocked and said I was not told of this. Well if you need proof here you go he showed he a document stating that izuku was to come with him. Well say goodbye izuku he said very calm tone bye mis he said quietly once aizawa when to pick up the kid he flinched but still let him this made aizawa suspishis it was even weirder that he was wearing a sweater long sleeved underneath + he was wearing pants it was 98 degrees outside he then quickly put midoria down and said hey kid its hot can you take off the sweater so you don't overheat he nodded took it off tied it around his waist and put his arms up to be picked up again.

Time stop outside aizawas apartment

So kid my friend his here and he's kinda loud you look like your almost asleep so would you like to sleep when we get inside aizawa said and asked izuku nodded yes he laid he's head against aizawa chest as they walked in they ...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cliff hanger
(Why did I do this I hate when people do this)I don't like this chapter I might rewright this later let me know info should continue on or rewright this