It's okay baby

Aizawa woke up to quiet crying his dad side came into play rushing into the room of the small boys he immediately wrapping his arms around him and said"what's wrong bunny"(I'm sorry I really love that nickname for him)aizawa said in a gental tone izuku still sobbing only griped on to aizawa and said            "m-mommy"aizawa only petted his hair shushing him after about 20 minutes the crying was redused to small tears running down his face Aizawa stoked his cheak wipeing the tears away "do you want to have a relaxing day at home"aizawa said with a small smile izuku only nodded placing his head back on aizawa chest at this movement aizawa picked the little boy up taking him to the living room and sitting on the couch while turning on some tv for izuku "hey bunny do you want to play,do crafts, read or possibably watch tv""well can we watch cartoons for a little I'm tired still "izuku replied while rubbing his eyes "of coarse bunny"Izu blushed and said "can we take a walk later because it rewy pwity outside""of coarse we can now what would you like to watch"

Time skip to walk (did I add a cat yet I forgot)

"Ready to go on the walk bunny do you need help with your shoes" no thank you mister zawa I got it"izu answerd excited for the walk once they were out side they started walking without destination but in a huge circle (if that makes sense)on the way there was a small alley aizawa was going to keep izuku away from it because it could hold potential danger but when izuku ran a little infrount of him to a small black alley cat he couldn't help but forget about the alley izu kneeled down to pet it aizawa not far behind from copying the small boy only hoping the cat wound not scratch izuku but it gladly didn't only rubbing up to the boy who was petting the small black cat without hesatation aizawa at this moment retreated his hand and watched in fondness over the boy it eventually started getting dark so aizawa said"sorry to ruin your fun bunny but its getting dark and we have to leave so say good bye"izuku had a small pouty face on but soon got over it jumping up saying "bye bye kitty"this melted aizawa's normally cold heart once they started walking Izukus hand holding aizawa they realize that the cat was following them once they got to the apartments the cat followed them all the way to the door aizawa being aizawa just walked in the door letting the cat in as well saying"well bunny lookes like your friend will be staying here for a while lets get him cleaned up I have extra cat food from the last time I cat sat "

Time skip to bed after they washed and fed the cat

"Bunny its time for bed "" ok"izuku yelled running into the room with the small black cat following behind him once izuku jumped on the bed aizawa tucked him in while putting a small water bottle on the dresser next to izu and asking "have you thought of a name yet bunny"while gentaily caressing his cheak "ummm how about ....phantom

&#,$_$,#&#";!"*×€$€!.$"#_Г§¤´©´Г©'´
I'm so sorry this is really bad and I still have bad ideas and grammar have a nice night or day
A

lso thank you for 13.2K reads I didn't think anyone wound actually read this