Confrontations

Mitsuki just froze

Aizawa figured she knew who he was talking about when he saw her freeze in her place after around 23 seconds she spoke again even though there was some hesitation in her voice "t-that would be my son and his friends his real name is Katsuki bakugou but zuzu could never say his name properly so he nicknamed him kacchan"Aizawas face darkens a little bit and his voice lowers "well can I ask you to stay at the daycare for a bit because I was going to talk to the teacher then request they call the caretaker(s) of the child"with that Mitsuki replied "of coarse I will but first I'm going off to make a phone call ill see you soon"with that Mitsuki was off to call her husband and aizawa was off to talk to the teachers class room when he got there the teacher was just checking the children in for the day as well as two oher teachers so he went up to her and said "excuse me but I have questions regarding the safely of my child and the lack of your involvement " the teacher was stunned by this but stood up and said "sir would you like to have this conversation in my office so the other parents and children will not be involved (pretend this teacher has an office )"aizawa only agreed so others dont butt in + the children would start to get pound soon once they get in the room the woman sat at her fest and motioned for him to sit until the teacher spoke "who is your child and what seames to be the problem I will help the best I can"aizawa being prepared started talking"Izuku Aizawa is my child and yesterday he came home with multiple burns and bruises scattered around his body ,which I have pictures of and when I asked of the story he informed me that there were multiple student that beat him up during there out side break , no teacher or staff memeber informed me of this at the end of the day or called me of injury" the teacher was stunned but be for she could speak aizawa added one more thing "I also know one of the students who did it and I have there parent on stand by still on the campus" she was still stuned but she managed to speak. "o-okay we should call in the parent so we can resolve punishment if nessasary and I would also like to see proof of the burns and bruises" with that aizawa left the room when to get Mitsuki who wasnt very far from the office he was at,when aizawa brought Mitsuki into the room with the teacher and the principal who just joined they aizawa took out his phone at got the pictures on the screen.

I'm so sorry I don't really know what happenes in the offices (when I fight people I usually dont get caught and if I do its not at school)sooo sorry time skip to after conversation bakugo and all the bullies were suspended(even though its not a school so I don't think you can do that but whatevet) for a while and the teachers got in trouble for not taking care of the situation it lasted about an hour, Mitsuki and all the parent had to come get there kids and take them home and aizawa is about to walk into his house

As aizawa was about to open up the front door he heard a loud scream and with his dad instincts he opened the door in seconds h once he got in his head scanned the room for danger but all he found was hizashi chasing his baby while he was running laughing and screaming out of pure bliss when his baby bunny saw him he ran into his arms and greated his dad pa with a kiss on the cheak

,!_$€!,#€!,!_!,(!;!/(×£$*!".!,$_$?.×.$_!.!(?!
There might be a big or small age just in the next 5 chapters