Walk Around Things

"Speed up!" Artemis barked in his mind. Percy huffed, trying his hardest to increase his stride even more. Artemis was a few metres ahead, purposely slowing down so that he didn't lose sight of her. "You're too slow!"

"I'm trying, calm down!" Percy yelled back, just barely missing a tree that, in his mind, appeared out of nowhere. He snarled, shaking his head and pushing as much power into his legs as he could. "Besides, you're not a wolf!"

"I'm a normally sized panther. You're an abnormally sized wolf. Our top speeds should equal out," Artemis answered.

"And what speed would that be?"

"About sixty miles per hour, perhaps seventy if you really try." Artemis didn't seem to understand exactly how fast she was talking about going.

"So you're expecting me to run, like, cheetah speed?" Percy said incredulously. "Doubtful."

"I would guess you're at about sixty right now. You can go faster." Artemis didn't even look tired from their twenty minutes of sprinting whereas Percy was panting heavily from just this and she still expected him to speed up. Not likely.

"You're a goddess, you've lived for a thousand years. You've had more training. Remind me how this is fair?" Percy reminded her.

"It's not. I'm trying to motivate you."

"Through irritation?"

"If that's what it takes."

"Fuck you!" Percy shouted to her. "You suck."

"Sure. Now pay attention." Percy refocused to realise that he was about to crash headfirst into a trunk. He leapt to the side but felt the bark snag at the fur on his hind legs, even such a little skim sending him crashing onto the ground. He heard Artemis's purrs of laughter as she trotted back over to him. "What were you saying?"

Percy growled and lunged at the goddess. The immortals tumbled around for a moment before Artemis used her hind legs to push Percy over her head. Suddenly, she was on top of him with a paw against his throat. "Nice try, Puppy."

"Wow, you caught me," Percy said, rolling his eyes. "Well, guess what, Kitty, I'm stronger than you." He rolled to the side, knocking Artemis's legs out from under her and sending her onto the ground. She scrambled to her feet, baring her teeth and sprinting after him.

"This is more motivating than teasing!" Percy shouted back to her as he flew through the woods.

"Then I've found my weapon, I guess," Artemis replied, hot on his heels. With one well-placed push, she vaulted onto his back and sent them both crashing to the ground. Percy groaned as he felt Artemis's paw now on the top of his head. "Too slow."

"This is unfair," Percy complained. "Of course you'd win."

"Life isn't fair," Artemis responded. "Get over it."

"I think you mean the Fates aren't fair," Percy corrected, smirking.

Artemis nipped at his ear. "You little shit."

"Hate you back, Kitty."

I know I'm doing a lot of werewolf stuff but for this, I couldn't think of anything else to do. Ideas would be appreciated, not just for specific prompts but just anything.