Chapter One: A Dangerous Threat

It was a quiet and peaceful day at Casper High, but all of that was about to change.

"Detention again?!", said Robbie as he walked up to his best friend D.J.

"What did you do this time, dude?", he asked him.

Robbie wasn't as dumb as his teachers thought he was, but when it came to school work he was always falling behind.

"Nothing, Mr. Johnson thinks Saturday detention would benefit me and allow me to catch up on my school work.", he said in response to D.J's question.

"Maybe you could do some extra credit work and pull up those grades, I'd be happy to help," D.J said.

"That's quite alright, besides aren't you busy helping Lilith?", Robbie asked.

"Not really, she is a lot smarter than you give her credit for.", D.J responded.

Just then an ominous and mysterious noise was heard, everyone turned to shock. D.J started to feel something as a blue hue escaped his mouth.

"Oh no! What's this about?", asked a now annoyed D.J

Just then his sister Lilith came running up to him and grabbing him by the wrist.

"Come on, we got to you know..." she said.

"Go ghost?", asked Robbie.

"Yes that sort of thing, now come on let's go!", she said as she tugged his arm.

"Don't be late for class", said Robbie just at the bell rang.

"Oh dang it!", he added as he sprinted towards the stairs only to bump into someone.

It was Tyler, the all star quarterback and Robbie happened to be his favorite target.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going.", said Robbie as he tried to walk away.

"Hey, you scuffed my brand new shoes", said the big brute as he grabbed Robbie by his T-shirt.

"Look, I've got to get to class.", he said in a plea.

"Ever had a tour of a flagpole, runt?", asked Tyler.

"No, and I'm not really in the mood for...I guess I don't have much of a choice," said Robbie as he now knew what the situation was.

Meanwhile D.J and Lilith were busy looking out for suspicious activity.

"What is this a sick cruel joke?", asked D.J as he was beginning to get annoyed.

All of a sudden a tall dark blue figure appeared out of nowhere.

"I told you I'd be back!", said the figure.

"Plasmius! It figures you'd be up to no good!", said Lilith.

"What could you possibly want, grandma's cell number?", said D.J with a smirk.

"No, but really I wouldn't mind that...", he said but before he could finish D.J fired a ghost ray at him.

"I only came here to say one thing", said Plasmius as he stood up.

"Well?", D.J and Lilith asked.

"You'll be sorry for your actions, a great threat is coming and when you least expect it everyone you know and love will be gone!", Vlad yelled as he disappeared.

"A great threat?", asked D.J

"What the heck did he mean by that?", asked Lilith.

"I don't know, but maybe we can ask Dad what his true intentions are", said D.J

As the ghostly siblings made their way towards the school building they noticed a cry for help.

"Robbie! How did you get up there?", asked Lilith.

"Do I have to answer?", he asked annoyed.

"You made the mistake of running into Tyler didn't you", asked D.J as he flew up towards him.

"Yes!", Robbie said.

"Okay let's just get you down from here", said D.J as he phased Robbie down.

"That guy is a jerk, why does he get to control the school?", he asked his best friend.

"Who knows, don't sweat it okay. You just got to stay on your toes.", D.J said.

They both changed back into their human forms and then the trio decided to head home as the school day was over, as they turned the corner and approached Fenton Works Robbie looked worried.

"What is it?", Lilith asked.

"Plasmius is back, isn't he?", asked a concerned Robbie.

"Yes! Apparently something about a great threat.", D.J said.

"Maybe Clockwork will know what to do.", Lilith said.

"That's a good idea, maybe we can ask our dad's about this.", said Robbie.

What they didn't know was that this great threat would come when they least expected it.