Chapter Twelve - Did It Happen Last Night? Katie and Robbie's Temptation

It was morning, but something was very peculiar on the ship and the team was in for a surprise.

"Okay, so who is up for some breakfast?" Tyler said as he leaped over to the table.

The plates were filled with scrambled eggs, sausages, and to top it off a stack of homemade pancakes.

"Good morning everybody", yawned Danny as he walked towards the table.

"Ooh food!" exclaimed D.J.

"Umm...We are going to wait for everyone else, bro!", exclaimed Abby.

"She's right, it's not polite to begin eating before everyone is present", said Carl.

As they waited for Katie and Robbie, they couldn't help but start to feel annoyed.

"Okay! Where are those two? We've got a full day planned and I am not about to let it be ruined!", exclaimed Danny as he got up from the table.

He made his way to the sleeping quarters and knocked on the door, but when he opened it he was shocked.

There lied Katie and Robbie in the same bed, and off to the side was their clothes all in a bundle.

"OH MY GOD!" shouted Danny.

Just then they both woke up and were shocked at the sight.

"Oh damn, did we?" asked Robbie as he looked at Katie.

"I think we did", she said with a surprised look on her face.

Just then the rest of the team came running down to the sleeping quarters.

"Dad! What's wrong, what is it...Oh my word!" shouted Lilith

"Well it's about time!" said D.J. with a smirk on his face.

"About damn time!", added Carl.

Robbie shot them both a look that said "I will kill you later!", then proceeded to get up.

The team all exclaimed with disgust as he appeared without any article of clothing on.

"Those abs, they're so dreamy", said Katie as she put her robe on.

"Would everybody just get out? This is quite embarrassing and you're not helping!" shouted Robbie.

Everybody closed the door, then they all tried to suppress laughter but couldn't help it.

"So what exactly happened?", asked Robbie as he motioned towards the drawer.

"I don't know exactly", said Katie with a confused look.

"What?", asked Robbie.

"Which ones are yours?" asked Katie as she fumbled through the underwear in the drawer.

"Never mind, I'll do it myself", said Robbie in an annoyed tone.

Robbie searched through the drawer until he found a pair of his own underwear and put them on.

"Either we slept together or we didn't Katie, and judging by what is on the floor we definitely did", said Robbie.

Katie then remembered it all a little too well, and began to tell how it happened.

"Last I remember, D.J. was teasing you about how you had feelings for me", said Katie

"Okay, but how does that explain us ended up in bed together?", asked Robbie.

Then he remembered it a little better than she did.

"Yeah, I stormed off and talked to...Carl!" shouted Robbie.