Chapter Seven - It All Ends Here! Team Phantom Back in Action!

When we last left our heroes they were engaged in a battle, time was running out and The Bushido was the one standing in our way. After

encountering the villain Robbie and Katie were told about the warrior's past. After revealing his true motives and identity the two both agreed to let

him join Team Phantom. Now the three must act fast in order to save their friends' lives.

"How exactly are we going to rescue everyone?", asked Robbie.

"Well fire melts ice, so all we'd have to do is figure out a way to light that platform on fire.", said Tyler.

"WHAT?! That sounds absolutely insane. What about our friends? Won't they die?", asked Katie in an alarming tone.

"Not necessarily."

"They're still alive, but barely," said Robbie.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small cannister that appeard to be oil.

"That might work, now all we need is something to light it with," said Tyler.

Pulling out a lighter he smiled.

"So if we light the oil on fire it should work, but we need something else for good measure.", said Robbie.

"Hey! How about a rope?", asked Katie.

"If we tie the rope around the platform and light it that just might raise the temperature and free everyone," Tyler said.

So the plan was set into motion, they'd surprise their foes and after a fierce battle they'd light the platform on fire.

"Okay, so Tyler and I will do all the butt kicking. We need you to go in there with the rope," Robbie said as he looked at Katie.

"Go in with the rope? Me?"

"You're our only hope, can yo do it?", asked Tyler.

Katie just then put on an army tanktop she had in the backpack and tied a band around her head.

"Let's go!", she said as she took the lead.

Robbie grabbed a shirt and pulled it over his head, it was a button up but he left it open. Tyler pulled off his samurai outfit to reveal a rather unsightly

shirt and a pair of jeans.

The three then walked in unison towards the direction the villains were, they weren't scared nor happy but angry and confident they could save the

rest of the team.

Just as the villains notice the sound, a grenade fired right at them causing them to feel enraged.

Robbie smashed the gate made of ice into pieces as he entered the location.

"All right! Now which one of you is Deep Freeze?" he asked in a serious tone.

The villains all laughed and Deep Freeze stood up and walked towards Robbie, as he laughed he prepared to freeze him right where he stood.

But before he could strike he felt a blow to the stomach, it sent him back.

"That's for trying to kill our friends!", Robbie yelled.

Tyler pulled out his katana and began to slash at Morphica, but she was quick to dodge it.

"How sad you've betrayed us! Plasmius said anyone who fails in their mission must be eliminated!" she said as she lunged towards him with her

spears.