Chapter Six: The Rise of the Brave Warrior

When we last left our heroes they had encountered the cunning but overconfident villain Sir Hothead, after a fierce battle D.J. defeated the dastardly ghost and revealed he had a new ghost power. Now determined more than ever the three charge towards the other villains in hopes to free their captured friends.

"All is going according to plan", cackled Morphica.

"You'll never get away with this!", said Lilith through shivers.

"QUIET YOU!"

"Your arrogance and lack of discipline was your downfall!" said Deep Freeze but then a troubled look appeared on his face.

"What?! Where's the other half-ghost?" he asked in a frenzy.

"AH DAMN IT!"

"Oh no! He must have escaped I told you to make the ice thicker, you damned moron!", said Morphica as she began to fight with him.

"Who the hell are you calling a moron, you slut?", he said as he began to fight back.

"Knock it the hell off!" shouted The Bushido as he decked them both.

"How foolish of us, we're so sorry," said a trembling Morphica.

"IF YOU EVER HIT ME AGAIN YOU BASTARD, I'LL...", said Deep Freeze but he was unable to finish the sentence.

"Now, now. He was in the right besides we need him to finish the plan.", said Morphica as she held Deep Freeze back.

"I still don't see why we're trusting a damn mere mortal here, I should be in charge.", whined Deep Freeze.

Just then a loud sound was heard as the villains turned around they saw three figures charging towards them.

"What the hell is that?!" asked The Bushido.

It was D.J., Katie and Robbie and they were all sounding out a battle cry.

"Oh how lovely we have company, let's make them feel welcome," said Morphica.

Bushido grabbed his katana and wielded it towards them.

Using the handle he was able to smite D.J. on the head rendering him unconscious.

"No, D.J. Get up, and help us bro!", cried Abby as her face started to slowly freeze.

"It's useless pathetic fools!" cackled Deep Freeze as he used his ice powers to lunge D.J. back onto the platform.

"Get out of my way!", cried Katie as she smacked Morphica and sent her flying.

"We're here to save our friends!", said Robbie.

"Not until you've dealt with me!", shouted the Bushido as he lunged towards them.

"Get out of the way, we're here to save our friends!", shouted Katie.

"I won't allow it!", he said as he swung the blade towards Katie.

"Look out!", said Robbie as he felt the blade slash his face.

As Robbie winced in pain and covered his facial wound Katie was enraged.

"Why would a human associate with such vile ghosts like these ones?", she asked him.

"Well, it's a very long story.", he said.

"And I suppose we have the time?", asked Robbie as he forced himself back up.

"It all started when I was 17 years old", Bushido said.

"Oh boy. sit a while Katie", said Robbie.