Chapter Eleven - The Battle Begins: Enter the Mercenary Carl!

D.J. and Lilith had been captured and Tyler had just sworn vengeance against Plasmius but before the two could battle, Danny had intercepted.

"You can wage war on the Earth, you can slaughter countless innocent people, but nobody kidnaps my children! YOU BASTARD!" shouted Danny as he

geared up for a powerful punch.

"Wait Danny! Let's work together as a team!" exclaimed Tyler as he branded his katana.

"Oh please! How adorable, but if you wish to fight me! You have to make your way through my deadly traps!" cackled Plasmius as he pressed a button

that opened a trap door.

Danny and Tyler both looked at each other as they plummeted down a tunnel.

"DAMN IT!", shouted Tyler.

"You coward! We'll defeat everything you throw at us!" exclaimed Danny.

The two heroes found themselves landing in an arena, before they knew it a bell sounded.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the very first and possibly the last deathmatch", said a familiar voice over the P.A. system.

"Plasmius, what the hell are you planning?!", exclaimed Tyler.

Just then a level one agent appeared from nowhere.

It was a ghost that appeared to look like it was made of elastic, a long by his side was a ghost that looked like an ink blot.

"Round One: these two mindless idiots versus Bob and Ink Noir. BEGIN!", said Plasmius.

"Oh crap, not only is this annoying but these two creatures look about as threatening as a swarm of bees", said Tyler in an annoyed tone.

"Don't loose your katana, it will be vital to winning this battle!", exclaimed Danny.

Before Tyler could respond the two attacked, he felt himself be covered with ink.

"What the HELL?! These guys are supposed to be threatening?!", said Tyler in a rather frustrated tone.

As Danny tried to counter attack he couldn't keep his balance, and felt himself sliding back and forth due to the ink.

"Give me a break!" he said as he phased through the ring.

"Danny, now's really not a good time for this!", exclaimed Tyler as he tried to fight Bob with his katana, but kept getting sprayed by Ink Noir.

Just then Danny appeared out of nowhere and delivered a devastating punch in the face to Bob, but it barely phased him just then he used his arms

to tie up Tyler.

"HEY!", he shouted as he began to have trouble breathing.

"Now all I have to do is keep constricting and he'll suffocate!", cackled Bob.

"No way in Hell is that going to happen!", shouted Danny as he grabbed the foe's arms and fired his ghost ray.

It smelled like burning rubber and he was forced to release his captive, Tyler felt like passing out but he refused to go down like this.

With his katanas he slashed Bob and for the first time the rubber ghost was defeated, now Ink Noir was left.

"This phantom blob isn't going to defeat us!", shouted Tyler as he winked at Danny.

"My katana won't work on this guy, but maybe a little Cryokinesis would give me an advantage?", asked Tyler.

"Okay, yes frozen ink sounds good to me!", said Danny as his eyes glowed icy blue.