Chapter Eight: The Rebel Leader is Danny Phantom?

Our Heroes had managed to escape the deadly trap Plasmius and his allies had set for them, along the way they picked up a new ally named Tyler whose alias is The Bushido. Now as they look for a place to hide they discover a stowaway, it is none other than D.J. and Lilith's father the great Danny Phantom. But what was he doing on their ship, and would it be impossible to stay out of trouble?

"Here, help me carry him.", said Robbie as he, Tyler and D.J. carried Danny to the cockpit.

Danny was injured from his escape from Plasmius and was in dire need of medical assistance.

"Dad?!", asked a surprised Lilith.

"Abby can you run an analysis on his injuries?", Robbie asked.

As she began to do a diagnostic Robbie gave a worried look.

"Here we go, looks like he has sprained ankle, some rib fractures and a fever from the pain," she said.

"What's wrong Ro?", asked D.J.

"Hmm. Oh nothing it's just wasn't the the rebel leader?", he asked.

Just then Danny woke up. and sat in an upright position.

"Yes! I am behind the Rebellion," he said.

As they all looked at each other with surprise Danny began to tell the story of how the allegiance between the Ghost Zone and the Earth had been broken.

"An all out war was waged against the Earth, and we had two choices: be a part of the destruction or rebel", he said.

"But Dad, this rebellion hasn't done anyone any good. Why must you do something so dangerous and wreckless?", D.J. asked.

"All I want is for this to stop, I can't undo what has been done especially when it comes to your mother," he said trying to hold back tears.

"Mom?", they both asked.

"When the war broke out, your mother and I were separated from each other. I was able to save myself when the pillars fell but your mother...Well somethings are better left unsaid," he said.

"He killed Mom?! Why that no good...", said D.J.

"Bastard?!", asked Robbie.

"Yeah that's the word I was looking for, but I didn't want to say it," said D.J.

"We could stand here all day and throw names around, but it wouldn't solve anything," said Lilith.

"No, she's right we have to do something. Uncle Danny what about the rest of our parents?", asked Katie.

"They're alive, but they've all been duped by Plasmius and are working for him. I was hoping that maybe there is some way to get them on our side," Danny said.

"Whatever we do we've got to try, Plasmius won't just sit there and let us derail his plan to wipe out the human race," said Tyler.

"Who is that guy?", Danny asked his son.

"This is Tyler a.k.a The Bushido", said Robbie.

"You're one of Plasmius' agents? What are you doing here?", asked Danny.

"He defected from Plasmius and has been plotting to eliminate him for years, he killed Tyler's family", said Abby.

"So he's a good guy, then?" he asked her.

They all nodded.

"Not only am I skilled in swordsmanship, but I also know medicine," he said as he smiled.