Chapter Four - The Deadly Encounter: A Trap is Set!

As our heroes looked for information on this alternate timeline an evil figure lurked in the shadows.

"Status report?", said a familiar voice.

"It looks like those meddling brats made it to the future, your excellency", said the figure.

"Butterbiscuits!", said the voice, as he began to remove his cape and reveal himself. It was Plasmius and he had resided in a castle much bigger than the one he originally had twenty years ago.

"Taking over the Earth was a piece of cake, but now I have to deal with these children?", he groaned.

"Well, maybe we can pick one off at a time?", asked the figure.

"Bushido! I have a better idea why don't we lure them all out and set up a deadly trap for them?", he asked the man in a charismatic persuasive manner.

"Shall I enlist the deadliest agents in this mission?", asked The Bushido.

"Yes! Mistress Morphica, Lord Deep Freeze, and of course Sir Hothead!", shouted Plasmius.

"You'll never win, Vlad. My kids will prevent this future from happening!", said a voice that made him turn around with rage.

"Ah, Daniel. If you couldn't defeat me what makes you think those simpletons can?", he asked in a rather mocking tone.

With a press of a button he watch as Danny Phantom writhed in agony and pain.

"Ectoranium may be OUR kryptonite, but it makes a great torture weapon.", he said as he cackled.

Danny straining from the pain uttered a few words, "If I ever get out of this I will kill you with in an inch of your afterlife!"

"Maybe you will, maybe you won't. The way I see it is you're all doomed and I have a little surprise for those children.", said Plasmius as he walked out.

"A surprise? What could that cheesehead be thinking? Whatever it is I have to break free from this and help my kids.", thought Danny as he began to lose consciousness.

"Okay, so here's how it goes. We'll all split up and try to find some piece of information. Deej, Lilith and I will look for anything suspicious and a guidebook, Katie and Abby you look for some weapons or something we need for our arsenal", Robbie ordered.

Little did they know they were being watched.

"Oh! This is perfect, divine!", said Deep Freeze.

"They're splitting up, shall we pick them off one at a time?", asked Morphica.

"No! I have a much better idea. Plasmius would love to have some crystal sculptures!", said Deep Freeze as he shot ice powers out of his hand.

"So we'll catch them and you'll finish the job?", asked Hothead.

"YES! Although we'll need the help of our newest ally. The Bushido!", shouted Deep Freeze.

As their plan set into motion, the four agents set off.

"Geez! You'd think with all the technology around here we'd be able to find a guide book.", said D.J.

"A guidebook ain't gonna just jump out and wave.", said Robbie.

"Look at this! This doesn't seem to fit with the terrain here.", said Lilith.

"Why would there be an igloo in Amity Park, especially at this time of year?", asked Robbie.

Before they could answer Morphica jumped out from the sky.

"LOOK OUT!", said D.J. as he used his ghost ray to gently shove Robbie.

"WHOA! Huh? Who are you?", asked Robbie as he stood up.

"I am Mistress Morphica, the daughter of Amorpho and Penelope Spectra!", said Morphica with a sinister smile.

"Is that an eww or a yikes?", asked D.J.

Just then Morphica began to use her hands as spears and lunged towards him.

"Definitely a yikes!", exclaimed Robbie.

"Whoa! Hey! How about you fight someone of your own caliber?", asked Lilith as she intercepted.

"Alright, I'm flexible!", said Morphica and she began to fight Lilith.

"Let's leave this to her!", said Robbie as he and D.J. ran off.

"Man that was close!", said D.J.

"I know! Hopefully Lilith can defeat that evil she devil," he said with confidence.

As Lilith and Morphica battled, she could tell she was out of her league with the cunning villainess.

"UGH!", cried Lilith in pain as Morphica impaled her.

"Oh don't worry, you won't die. You are a ghost after all, I just need to get a sample of your DNA," she said as she smiled. Lilith then collapsed and couldn't believe what she saw before her eyes.

Morphica transformed into Lilith, but before Lilith could say anything she felt her body suddenly turn cold.

"How about some ice cuffs for size?", said Deep Freeze.

"One down, three to go! Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go find my 'brother'", said Morphica as she floated off.

"Typical Robbie, he goes off and I have to do all the work by myself", said D.J. with an annoyed look on his face.

As he made his way through the thickets he spotted a figure who looked just like his sister.

"Oh Lilith, so did you beat that sinister overconfident witch?", he asked.

She didn't respond, just then her eyes glowed red.

"You're not...", D.J. said just as she shot him with a ghost ray.

"Oh Shhh... You'll ruin the surprise", said Morphica as she reverted to her true form.

"That makes three, this one was no match for us!", said Hothead as he tossed an unconscious Abby to the ground.

"That means there's two left.", said The Bushido.

"Let's use their friends and my device as bait to lure them out from hiding", said Deep Freeze.

The agents then carried their captives off.

"With a wave of my hand and a blast. Watch as the temperature drops and I create a device so sinister you'll think it's from the past!", said Deep Freeze as he constructed the platform.

"So this is the power of the great Deep Freeze, Lord of the Ice", said D.J.

"Yes! We've been sent to eliminate you pests so you don't interfere with our lord's plans", said Hothead.

"NOW! Ready the sculptures!", shouted Deep Freeze.

D.J., Lilith and Abby found themselves tossed onto a platform with foot imprints. The imprints slightly sunk then froze up to the bottom of their ankles.

"Uhh!", said Lilith.

"They're going to freeze us to death!", cried Abby.

"They're going to give us hypothermia and in the process they're going to make sure we freeze like statues?", asked D.J.

"My, you are smart, a little too smart for your own good!", cackled Deep Freeze.

As the snow began to fall the captives began to shiver from the frigid temperature.

"Oh Robbie, Katie wherever you are please hurry!", said D.J. as he shivered.

"My chest is starting to hurt, I think my lungs are beginning to freeze!", cried Lilith.

Our heroes were now in deep trouble and knew if no one came to rescue them they'd become works of art. Where were Robbie and Katie, and what became of The Bushido?