Chapter Ten: The Plan Set in Motion: Rebel Army's Attack!

It was morning and the Rebel Army had set its plan into motion, Tyler disguised as an agent was to infiltrate Plasmius' base of operations.

"So, here's how we do it! First we get Tyler into the base and then once he gets the information needed he'll signal for us. Now any questions?", asked Danny.

The group all looked at each other and nodded no to their new leader.

"Well, actually...What about Dani? Wouldn't I have to encounter her?", asked Tyler.

"According to what I have here, it looks like she dwells in the first level", said Danny.

"You'd have to be able to make it through without being detected, it seems a little dangerous", said D.J.

"I didn't spend three years studying the way of the swordsman for nothing, bub!", exclaimed Tyler.

"Remember, you're only supposed to find a way to disable the security systems", said Robbie.

Danny gave a rather annoyed look as he felt his leadership was being underminded.

"Well, maybe it would be best if Dad tells us what he wants", said Lilith.

"Thank you, dear. Now where was I? Oh yes, get into the building using stealth and when the moment is right disable it from the inside", said Danny.

Tyler put on his stealth suit and with a determined look on his face, he leaped out of the cockpit and began to make his way towards the base.

"I hope he makes it without a single issue", said Abby.

"I just hope that when all this is over, we get our parents back", said Katie.

Tyler's stealth and stamina combined were incredible, no wonder he was recruited by Plasmius to be an agent.

As he slipped into the base, he couldn't help but notice he was being watched and before he had time to act he felt something hit him.

He writhed in pain, it had felt as if a giant scorpion had stung him in the back when he turned around he couldn't believe what he saw.

It was Dani Phantom and she was determined to make sure the intruder would be eliminated.

"I'm sorry but can I help you? What do you think you're doing here?", she asked in a demanding tone.

"Danielle?", asked Tyler as he forced himself to stand up despite the stinging pain.

"Who are you, and what do you want?", she asked as she prepared to fire another ghost ray.

"Wait! WAIT! I'm here to help you!", Tyler said as he braced himself for another attack.

"Help me?", asked Dani as she made her glowing hands turn normal again.

Tyler had explained that Danny had escaped Plasmius' clutches, how he defected from Plasmius' allegiance and how the Rebel Army was planning a revolution to end the war.

"WAIT! This is all too sudden. You're saying Plasmius has no intention of letting me live?", asked Dani.

Tyler nodded, but then he felt a blow to his face and it sent him backwards.

"You're lying!", yelled Dani as she planned to fire another ghost ray at him.

"No, I'm not", he said weakly as he reached for secret weapon.

Dani stood back and prepared for the worst, Tyler's secret weapon was a crystal made of ectoranium.

It blinded Dani but at the same time it also took away her powers leaving her unconscious and in her human mode.