Chapter Five - Hothead vs. D.J., Katie and Robbie: the Battle for Friends

Our heroes had split up which was not very wise decision, as the agents had set out to eliminate them.

"Where is everyone? This is absolutely ridiculous I am supposed to find a guidebook and they run off doing God know's what," said an annoyed

Robbie.

Just then he heard a familiar voice, it was Katie who sounded like she'd been struggling.

"Look out!", yelled Katie as she pushed Robbie out of the way.

"What the hell is that?!"

"I don't know, but it's not going to do anymore harm to us," she said as she used a Fenton thermos to detain the diabolical rabid ghost dog.

"Where'd that come from?", Robbie asked.

"We stumbled onto a forbidden ground, Plasmius has filled this place with ectoplasmic creatures.", she said.

"What?! That damned cheesehead!"

"Robbie, name calling won't do any good"

Just then the temperature began to increase, and the two notice how hot it became.

"Is it getting hot out here or is it just me?", asked Robbie.

"No, I definitely feel the heat here. What's going on?" she replied.

Just then a figure who reaked of fire and lava appeared before them.

"What the heck is that?!", asked Katie.

"Not what, who?", he said.

"Sir Hothead!", exclaimed Robbie.

"Very good! Shame your very last memory will be of meeting me!", he said with a sadistic smile on his face.

"Hell no! We won't go down without a fight!", yelled Robbie.

"We won't?", asked Katie.

"Beating this magma filled jerk may be the only shot we have at saving our friends!", said Robbie.

Hothead was not angered nor impressed with the hero's statement.

"Oh you will definitely be eliminated, and as for your friends they're being frozen. They'll make nice sculptures!" he taunted as he cackled.

Robbie threw the first punch, Hothead was not phased by it at all.

"Child's play mere mortal! How about I show you my lava bombs!" reiterated Hothead.

Just then his hair which had a flame-like appearance to it began to sprout up and shoot spheres of magma into the air.

"Oh damn! This battle suit is too hot for this situation!", Robbie exclaimed as he tore off the top half of his suit.

Robbie began to fire his weapons, but they were to no avail at all.

"I can't defeat this ill-tempered bastard, Katie help!" he said.

Just then Katie grabbed the Fenton peeler and activated it, shooting a blast towards Hothead.

"Direct hit!", she said with a smile on her face.

For once Hothead began to feel pain, he did not like this one bit.

"HOW DARE YOU!" he yelled as lava shot out of his arms and began to circle Katie.

She started to feel that there was no way out of it, just as she began to start losing hope a familiar voice came out of nowhere.

"All right, who started the party without me?", it said.

It was D.J. who was eager to battle their new foe.

"Cousin help me!", shouted Katie.

Just then D.J. phased Katie out of the lava.

"So you like playing with fire, eh? How about we cool you off?", said D.J. as he began to fire up his Cryokinetic powers.

"Foolish boy! Ice melts when it touches fire!", laughed Hothead as he melted the ice balls hurled at him.

"You're right, but the thing about melted ice is it's able to extinguish any flames!", D.J. fired back at the villain.

"Deej! I've got an idea!" shouted Robbie.

D.J. gave Robbie a look that signified that he knew what was up, and hurled a massive ice ball into the air.

Robbie shot at it with his grenade launcher, the ice melted from the heat and doused Hothead.

"AGH! No, not water I hate that!", whined the villain.

"Yes! Now taste this!", shouted Robbie as he punched Hothead in the stomach, the villain felt green blood coming out of his mouth.

"And now time for the big finish! Cover your ears and get behind me!", shouted D.J.

With one blast of the ghostly wail D.J. was able to subdue Hothead and render the villain powerless.

Just then Katie tossed him her thermos.

"Sorry buddy! But, your parole has been violated so now you're looking at an afterlife sentence!", he said as he captured the fiendish fire foe in the thermos.

"I didn't think we'd win that battle, and since when can you do the Ghostly Wail?" asked Robbie with an impressed look on his face.

"Well, I am Danny Phantom's son so it's no shock that I inherited all of his powers.", D.J. said with a smug look.

"If we're finished admiring here, our friends are being slowly frozen time to haul butt!", said Katie.

"Right! Let's go!" said D.J.

"I've got an idea! Let's ambush those heartless jackasses!" said Robbie.

Just then all three of them began to charge towards the direction their friends were, they had enough tricks for one day and were ready for a long, tedious and satisfying battle.