6. A Few Months Later

I'd just like to give a huge shoutout to these people for all the support they've given me in this book:

TheWhiteWolf3214

SarcasticGarbage

IlikeAnimels

2625SnowQueen

Thanks to all of you, I have drive and motivation to continue updating as soon as I can. This is a light-hearted chapter, and of course, now everyone knows each other's identities.

Third Person POV

In the span of a few months, a lot of things happened.

Tim graduated from the Robin persona and was now Red Robin, yet still was working closely with the team. Seabird became a sort of honorary member as she didn't really wish to become a full member of the team, yet hung around a lot and was on many of their missions. Damian became Robin, and Jason came back from the dead.

But Dick and Percy were still not together. Over the course of their partnership and friendship for just under a year, they'd slowly been falling deeper and deeper in love which each other. Neither was really aware of it. All they knew was that they would find themselves staring at each other before snapping out of it with a feeling of disappointment heavy in their chests. At one point, each thought it would turn out to be a sibling type relationship, but nobody else could see that.

The team would always spy on them, and their goodbyes now always consisted of Nightwing hugging Seabird and her kissing his cheek. It was infuriating, yet something was keeping them apart, a premonition, maybe even a post-monition of putting each other in danger if they were with the other. It was getting to the point where Damian had joined the club of shipping them.

In the meantime, Percy had become a lot better at mastering her powers from each Olympian. It was also quite terrifying. That night, when the Joker threatened to kill the team with laughing gas, she didn't hear the rest of the sentence about her having to either watch or die with them. Her loyalty kicked in and she had thrust her hands out and blood bent him, forcing him to inject himself with a sedative, and anger radiating off her dragged him to Arkham Asylum without a shred of mercy and threw him in with Harley Quinn before vapor traveling back and freeing them all.

"Hey, wait," Nightwing pulled the angry demigod into an embrace and she relaxed into it. "You didn't have to do that, that was terrifying," Seabird bit her lip and said, "Sorry. Fatal flaw kicks in and, well, that happens, like all the other times," She looked at the masked eyes and could almost, just almost see the blue eyes staring into hers. For a brief moment, Percy thought about leaning up and kissing him, and Dick thought about pulling her closer, and for a moment each almost did it, before they stopped. "Okay," Seabird smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"Goddamn it!" Jason yelled in frustration from his spot in the Bioship. They both turned to stare at the open Bioship door, "Red Hood, what's going on?" Everyone shot each other panicked glances.

"The imbecile dropped his guns on the floor!"

"Wondergirl tripped over Red Robin's cape!

"We walked in to see Wally and Artemis doing PDA!"

Dirty glances were shot all over the place. "Really?" Artemis hissed lowly at Bart, who grinned sheepishly.

"Okay..." Seabird said but holding in sniggers. "You need to teach them stealth and lying under pressure better. What happened to the rest of the Bats?" Nightwing snorted as they walked back. "Get them flustered enough and that happens." She punched him lightly.