13. Lord of Time

*expertly dodges all the weapons that are thrown at me* I know! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING PLEASE BELIEVE ME. I've been away from home for a overseas competition which went over a little messed up but meh and then I've been having love issues and shiz so yeah. Thank you all for the support! Also, _i_n_s_o_m_n_i_a_c_, thank you so much for taking the time to talk and help me, it means a lot. This chapter is dedicated to you! This may be a slightly shorter chapter, so sorry for that. 

RIP Cameron Boyce, he was one of my favorite actors! 

So proud of dat art.

YJ WAS CONFIRMED FOR SEASON FOUUURRRR WOHOO ty 2625SnowQueen for telling me.

ALSO I have a YouTube channel I recently started, and I have one Percabeth video up, so please check that it even if you don't ship it, I have a Perdick edit in the works and a Dick Grayson edit in the works. I have so much fanart from making the Perdick video so I'll put on in each chapter. Here's the link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCet2RXRND9bHQwa9epd9m7g

it would Mean so so much to me if you would go check it out leave a comment, and hey subscribe. 

Random side note I just realised that if Percy is the princess of the ocean she's princess of 71%  of earth. BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN OF SASS.

Third Person POV

"What is it Seabird?" Bruce said, there was movement on the camera. Seabird yanked aside a trash bin to reveal a door. "How original," Nightwing muttered, breaking the lock on the door with an escrima stick and the camera silently followed them. "Bats, when did you find the time and place to put these cameras here?" Nightwing glared at the camera before joining Seabird in hiding in the vents. 

The said hero crept silently along the vents and nearly fell out when she saw what was going on. She fell backward and slammed into Nightwing, who managed to keep silent as his head was slammed uncomfortably. "Sorry," Seabird mouthed apologetically at her boyfriend before gesturing down, and the invisible camera zoomed in. A young man stood in a white lab coat at a large machine pulsing with blue energy. "Is it ready?" A voice asked from the shadows. The young man looked up and Seabird's heart pounded in her chest. The eyes were golden, hard molten golden. 

Her heart rose in her chest. "Almost. We are missing a single piece, and a certain demigod stands in the way of us getting this piece." As he spoke, Seabird tensed up. "And who might that be, Kronos?" Seabird looked like she was ready to bolt straight out. "Why, Persephone Jackson of course. Ever since the wars, her powers have only grown stronger and now with those blasted godly blessings her lifeline is reinforced, meaning the -crystal is even more guarded. As long as she lives, even with this new...disease... she prevents the final piece from our hands.0

"That will be all for tonight, Kronos, but I expect this to be ready and ready to launch an attack on them as soon as I give a signal." Kronos' body flared gold. "I am a Titan, do not cross me, I may be in this form, but as soon as Tartarus gains enough strength I shall I have a form powerful enough to destroy whatever gets in my way. Do not give me orders." The man stalked gaily out of the room and Seabird in a panic grabbed Nightwing's arm and vapor travelled them out, along with the camera.

When they reformed, Seabird stood still. "Kronos is back, Kronos is f*cking  back," she muttered. Nightwing took her gently by the waist, to which Thalia shrieked. "Get your hands off of her!" She yelled at the camera, enraged that he'd grabbed her without permission and no romantic relationship.