14. A Birthday To Remember (Part 1)

What's this? An update so soon? Yes, I'm trying to make up for how Long it took for the last chapter. I'm so sorry if I make it seem like Starfires a bad character don't come for me please.

Third Person POV

The two lunged at each other, anger and adrenaline pumping through Percy's veins and powering her through every stab, slash and kick. "Ah, as foolish as ever Young demigod," Kronos taunted, although he tired slightly at the effort Percy put in. "Oh, I assure you, this will be over quickly," the sea's daughter  snarled. 

Percy flipped over him and rammed one of her knives into his shoulder, earning an angered grunt of pain from the Titan as she ran and ducked behind some barrels. 'Okay, Jackson, you can do this. If blood is made of partially of water, shouldn't ichor as well?' She muttered to herself. "Come out, Percy Jackson," Kronos cut through the tension, throwing beams  sharply at every corner and blowing them up. A beam fired at the barrels and caught Percy, and she slammed into the wall before rolling to her feet. "Come on, Percy.." Dick prayed. 

"I'm out," She taunted, thrusting out  her hands. Suddenly, Kronos' movement was constricted and he tried to struggle. "Amazing performance Kronos. I'm giving that a negative twelve," Percy added, walking slowly towards the Titan with her sword out, a sardonic grin on her face. "You forget I am a Titan, lowly demigod, and that I am much more powerful. You'll regret this Percy Jackson," time around him slowed, Percy felt her movements become sluggish and with a cruel smirk Kronos dissolved into specks of gold. Percy stood in shock before running forward. "You coward! This isn't over!" She yelled. 

The demigods  stood terrified at their friend's powers. "Come on back, Seabird." Bruce said into the Comm. "Mission not accomplished yet," she said, taking out the water barrier and taking the weapons. Throwing them into the building, Percy switched back to her Seabird outfit,  she pressed a button on her belt and ran. 

"3, 2, 1," she yelled, and the building blew ip behind her, and she jumped and rolled. Leo sniggered. "Kinda reminds me of cool guys don't look at explosions."

"LEO!"

Percy was a bit worked up but calmed after returning to camp. "Sorry," She said to Dick, who frowned in confusion. "What for? You completed the mission," Percy shook her head, throwing an incredulous glance at her boyfriend. "He forgot again!" Connor exclaimed, exasperation dominant in his tone. "You dork!" Percy laughed, shoving Dick's chest playfully. "It's your birthday! April First." Dick look bewildered before a smile spread across his face. "It is!" He exclaimed with a large grin on his face. Percy shook her head and took his hand, pecking his cheek, making everybody 'new' have their jaws dropped. "Of course you would forget. Happy birthday, Dick." Now we need to go back to Wayne Manor or your birthday party will be in vain. And Alfred would have our heads.  Bruce remarked, rolling his eyes slightly at his eldest's antics. 

Wally clapped Dick on the back. "Happy birthday bro. Now let's go or all of Alfred's cookies will be gone. " Artemis sighed. "Happy birthday Dick," she said with a smile. M'gann hugged him from behind the shoulders flying. "Happy birthday!" Connor smiled and repeated it. 

"Congrats Dickhead, you lived  another year," Jason punched Dick in the arm. "Have a happy birthday Dick!" Tim added. Damian huffed slightly. "Happy birthday Grayson," he muttered, cheeks red.

"Aw, thanks Jay, Timmy,!Little D," Dick teased, ruffling the youngest's hair to be swatted away.

His parents gave him their warmest, usual birthday wishes for the first birthday he'd spent with them in ten years. 

M'gann called the Bioship and as they flew back to Happy Harbor so they could zeta to the Batcave to head up to the Manor. Despite the happiness that surrounded him with his family and his soulmate curled warmly into his side, gazing out the window with a slight tapping of the foot, Dick felt dread pooling at his stomach at the thought of some of the people in the party that would most likely be there. For the precise reason they'd broken up : she'd probably be jealous.