Sans vs Cuphead for le fluffy floofers?

Haruka: *She blinks again, the text saying something along the lines of, "we need you here now/you need to come home now/where the help are you" or anything like that*

~~~

Me: *Her panting hitches at the soft touch and she bites her lip, gently tugging her collar*

~~~

Strawberry Smoothie: Brielle's gone. She was taken by that weird Brandy clone.

Icicle: Woof! Woof, woof, woof! Arf arf!

Frosting: {mind: A fellow wolf!} Hi!

Icicle: *He looks at Frosting, and tries licking her face, but is to far away so he tries jumping out of Cup's arms to pick her face*

~~~

William: *He wakes up, being super confused* what. Why are my...? Wait that was real?! Bendy is...he's an innocent little demon though! Unless...*He looks at the T.V seeing that Fifty Shades of Grey was still on. He looked at Bendy then the T.V* I wonder...*He smirks lustfully, then looks at his erection, he grabs it, inspecting it* hm...hold on...*without him even needing to think long and hard about it, his mind instantly thinks lewdly of Bendy. He smirks wider as his member becomes hard as a rock* perfect~ *He shrugs at his doubts* Its just one more time...besides, I'm not forcing him either...I just want to see his cute innocent little face. *He smirks wider* but in a lustful state~ *He goes on Pornhub (don't ask don't ask don't ask it's his father's not his) and puts on one of the sexiest anime sex scenes (Thanks Alphys for the gift XD)* Now that should get me a turned on horny demon~ *He pulls his pants up, lays back down and puts Bendy on his chest, then pretends to sleep*