He's given up before even hearing the answer

Boris: *He rubs his neck, on one of the bites, a little nervously* O-Okay. I wasn't planning on breaking any trust...

---

Sans: *He nods, and stands up, holding her head* And, y-you're sure...?

---

Mugman: *He finally releases the kiss* {Mind: Oh my- She's gonna kill me....

---

Bendy: *He sucks as hard as he can, pumping his head up and down at max speed*

---

Anon: You... You don't know what you're dealing with, do you...? He's killed hundreds of lives, God only knows how many times! Then he's mentally tortured Sans for RESETS and RESETS, Sans still not being able to forgive him! Third, he's still fucking lying about Asriel! Then, he's a fricken phsyco too! Don't you remember when he shot Chara!

Flowey: Sh-Shot Chara...?? I never did that! What are you talking about??

Anon: *They give a mortified look* That... Y-You're sick. *They look towards Ava* Please, Ava.... He's going to hurt you. Wouldn't you rather be safe with us, and LJ, and your sister...?

Flowey: {Mind: You remember how this ends, Flowey~ Say goodbye to Ava while you have the chance~~!} *He's silent. He just looks at the ground. His eyes devoid of any color they had, turning grey*